Sandlake Country Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa(Pacific City)
Excellent 5/5
Pacific City Inn(Pacific City)
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Neskowin Resort(Neskowin)
  • Beachfront
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstimbers suiteb bpacific cityeach morningdouble jacuzzi tubrose roomoregon coastprivate porchbreakfast is servedcreek runningentire upstairspleasure of stayingcoffee and juicedelicious cookiesbreakfast was amazingshort drivefrench press
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2008

SandLake Country Inn is the best little B&B we have ever stayed at. We have been going there several times a year since 2000.
Sure the cottage and main house are "historic", thats the whole charm to the place. And it's location "out in the middle of know where" is one of the main reasons we go there so often.
The people who wrote the review before me missed out completely, to bad for them.
Thanks to Diane and Ron for their hard work, and dedication keeping the Inn the quaint place that it is.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ElviaPorltand
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Wow! From the moment we pulled in the driveway until the moment we left, my husband and I felt welcomed and extremely spoiled. The Innkeepers were wonderful and made us feel right at home. We stayed in the Timbers suite which was lovely and the large jacuzzi tub simply the best! We were shown the Cottage before we left (for future stays...) and it was gorgeous. The entire place exuded a delightful mix of history, cozy country, and luscious pampering. It was so peaceful and relaxing my hubby and I did not want to leave! Breakfast was delicious and well presented (fine china and all!). We were even able to pack the remaining portions for a light lunch as we toured up the coast line. All and all a wonderful stay, the only thing that could be improved upon, would be to stay longer next time! I highly recommend this secluded retreat!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JS_R_Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2008

Absolutely loved this place. Went for an overnight and stayed in the Cottage, which was a stand alone building next door. Had a great jacuzzi, and everything else we could imagine (kitchen, fireplace). The food was great and they were very friendly.

Driving in from Portland, we somehow got 2 flat tires on the way in! One I discovered when we arrived and the other not until the following morning. They were VERY helpful in getting me the tools I needed to fix the flat, and actually drove my and my 2 flat tires to the nearest shop the next morning. To say they went above and beyond would be an understatement.

We enjoyed every part of our getaway. The privacy, food, and help were all great. We would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jstoehr
Reviewed 5 October 2007

what a great relaxing spot , with innkeepers that went above and beyond. we knew nothing about the area, since this was our first trip to the coast. she recommended a fabulous hike with a view beyond compare.romantic and private, and the breakfast delivered to your door what a treat.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank anrod
Reviewed 4 October 2007

My husband and I had flown from England and were on a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle. I had looked up on Trip Advisor before we went and came across this wonderful looking B&B very close to the very scenic Oregon coast. We had booked one night in advance of our trip but changed our mind as soon as we arrived - we had to have two nights here. We found the place easily, walked through the splendid rose garden and was greeted at the door by Diane. A very warm reception and a truly idyllic place. We stayed in the Timbers room and would thoroughly recommend this to anybody else. The bed was so comfortable, the four-poster jacuzzi bath was to die for and on a day when the Oregon weather was not at its best, the open fire was so cosy and very romantic. Diane made us so welcome here, we would certainly tell all our friends about this place. But please note, the homemade cookies are very delicious and it is hard to just take one - Diane offered them to us when they were still hot from the oven and I am still dreaming about them now! Overall, the Sandlake Country Inn provides everything first class and thinks about all the small finishing touches that make your stay a memorable one. SUPERB!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank L0ngers