“Good nights sleep”
Review of Condon Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Condon
Condon Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Condon
Athens, Georgia
“Good nights sleep”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I stayed at the Condon Motel at the beggining of a 6 day 5 night road trip through Oregon and northern California and was very impressed with the accomodations. Keep in mind this is not the Hilton but it was clean and comfortable. The shower was a tad bit small but they had plenty of hot water. It had all of the comforts you would want comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, ac/heat cable TV and wifi. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Eric M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 6 January 2012

There's nothing too special about the Condon Motel, but it is clean and cute. We showed up late, the key was left in the mail box for us, and we never spoke to an employee. The interior was clean and fresh, very simple with nice paintings on the wall. The bed was comfortable, and the pillows were decent. Bathroom had all the necessities, but not too spacious.

The Wi-Fi was horrible and could only be accessed from the corner of our room, and even then it was very choppy and slow.

Not a place I would probably visit again, mostly only because there is NOTHING in this small town... basically just a gas station.... In Fact Condon is smaller that a "small town". Just gas and stale pop tarts :-)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HippieStarFish
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I LOVE CONDON! I put in many years living and visiting there. I have stayed at this Motel many times... will again.. BUT, called this past August 2011 for the 4th of July 2012. The lady on the phone told me they are not booking the 4th until October. Fine. Called today. I was told by the same lady that all the people who stayed last year are returning. What did I miss?

Good thing I have reservations at the Hotel Condon... (I still hope so, anyway).

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank bsvjmv
gooding
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This is a charming small town motel with very comfortable, clean accomodations and very friendly managers. Highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank j c
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The Condon Motel is a clean and friendly motel in a small town and meets all the needs of a traveler. We have stayed there a number of times and highly recommend it if you are visiting that area.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Harry H
Caldwell ID
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Nice place! Its all the reviews said. I was very happy with my stay. The lady in the office was very helpful, guided me to a nice place to eat and had details about the local gas station.
It is located right on Hwy 19 but it wasn't busy at all. Oh and the pillows are fine...(ahem...)

Room Tip: There are rooms across the highway from the main office but you still get a good wi-fi signal.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Nightwing01_19
central Ohio
Reviewed 18 September 2009

The Condon Motel is located at the edge of the small town of Condon, on a quiet highway. All rooms are on the first floor, with parking spots available at your door. Overall it is a very clean, comfortable property, and I'd stay again if I found myself in the area.

It doesn't look new, but everything in my room worked well and was in very good condition. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the window-mounted a/c unit was enough to keep the room cool. Apparently hunters are frequent guests, since there was a laminated set of rules by the door explaining how to avoid damaging the property while dressing game (they have facilities outside for that).

My only concern was the lack of a second lock. The door had a deadbolt latch, but no actual deadbolt, meaning that the only lock on the door was the one that opens from the outside with the room key. I'm sure Condon has no crime, but I still would have felt more comfortable with an additional lock, or at least a chain.

The owner is friendly and was very helpful when the wi-fi stopped working. She reset it and showed me how to make sure my computer wouldn't lose the connection again.

Overall I had a very good experience.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank mapcat

Been to Condon Motel? Share your experiences!