“Great place to visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Coos Bay
Seattle, Washington
“Great place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was a great to visit. The employee that was helping us was very knowledgeable, friendly and very sweet (like the candy). We enjoyed talking with her and wish we got her name. I believe she was either 24 or 27. We were there mid October. My girlfriend really enjoyed talking to her. I just have to say, even though i spent well over a hundred dollars, every bite was well worth it. If I'm ever down that way I will be visiting again.

Visited October 2013

Miami, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great little shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This shop has LOTS of delicious free samples. My favorites were the wine candies. Not only did I end up buying several boxes as gifts, but myself and a coworker ordered several more on-line once I returned from vacation. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jackstraw22
West Linn, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So many samples, so little time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

A great candy shop with too many samples. Never thought I would say that! Found gifts and treats for the road at this friendly and welcoming shop. Excellent quality chocolates and great selection.

Visited September 2013
Cardiff
206 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 348 helpful votes
“Sweet Stop & Free Candy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had heard about their cranberries and dark chocolate, but was amazed at the hundreds of products they had in the shop. There were cranberry jellies, fudge, mints and more although not enough dipped in dark chocolate for my taste. Samples were out everywhere, and the clerk even cut-up one item that I inquired about at the counter. There were also many tasty but sugar-free options for diabetics. The candy is pure and simple and made on the spot with no harmful additives. You can watch the process thru the glass viewing window on most days.

The original cranberry and wine jellies, s'mores fudge and dark chocolate "ghost pepper" caramels were my favorites. And they also have many unique lotions, soaps, wines and non-food items that make wonderful gifts.

They packed a gift box with ice to ship to an area with 100 degree weather and assured me that if the candy melted, they would replace it. Awesome service (although not cheap).

I wish I'd have taken photos of the samples, but my hands were full gathering items!

Visited August 2013
Kenai, Alaska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent stop for the sweets lover!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

I was VERY impressed with the amount of samples in this place! You can try anything in the store! It was fascinating to watch them making the chocolates and the history of the place was very interesting!
Great customer service too!

Visited August 2013