“The food was HORRIBLE!”

Ranked #53 of 78 Restaurants in Coos Bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Never!! has my family ever had such greasy, uncooked, disgusting burgers from any other Wendy's and the fry's were cold and over salted! We were asked to pull forward to wait for fresh fry's, however, if they were fresh then I would hate to get the old cooked fry's! We will never eat at Coos Bay, Oregon's Wendy's and will tell all our family and friends how bad their food is!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sassymama24

Reedsport, Oregon, United States
“Thank You For Your Consideration”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stopped off at Wendy's because McDonald's was on the less convenient side of the road. Apparently the restaurant had just opened, because when I ordered chicken nuggets and the natural fries, the order taker politely told me it would take about 4-and-a-half minutes to cook the chicken. She gave me an opportunity to select something else. I have been to numerous other fast food operations where they have waited until they have my money and then ask me to pull up and wait or park until my food is done cooking. I think it was nice to inform us first, just in case those few minutes were crucial for some reason. Little things mean a lot...
We waited our few minutes, then saw a young man try to exit through the closest door with our food, but the door was still locked. He didn't hesitate, he walked out the opposite side of the building and circled it to reach our truck so he could give the food to us. He shielded our bag from the rain. I thanked him for not making us wait while the person with keys was tracked down to open the door. He was all smiles, very polite, very positive.
The food was fresh and hot. Plenty of dipping sauces and napkins. But the best part was that extra consideration.

• Visited August 2013