Best Western Holiday Hotel
Motel 6
US$109
US$100
QualityInn
Itty Bitty Inn(North Bend)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Bay Bridge Motel(North Bend)
US$71
US$69
US$69
All reviewsbest westernsoregon coastwafflesroom was cleansausagegreat breakfastindoor poolwithin walking distancehotel is locatedstay there againhot tubhot breakfastroad noisestaff was friendlyconvenient locationstayed one nightgreat place to stay
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Traveling 8 to 9 months away from home each year I am always happy to get back to to Coos bay Best Western. This place has everything...Walking distance to Downtown shops and the waterfront park, Hot breakfast too much to mention, pool, spa, exersize room, and the same friendly staff year afer year.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Holiday Motel in Coos Bay Oregon for 12 weeks this year on a business trip. It was the most enjoyable experience I have had yet and I have stayed in several hotels in the Coos Bay are over the years. The have complimentary breakfast as well as a large pool and spa. The workout room is quiet and comfortable. The rooms are VERY CLEAN, large and comfortable beds. As far as the staff, I could write a book about how amazing they are. The girls at the front desk are very friendly, welcoming, and go out of there way to make you feel at home. The maintence staff was helpful and courteous and the housekeeping staff was a delight. The staff at the Best Western gets 5 Stars from me. There is no other hotel or motel in town that even comes close.

2  Thank Heatherjoy1980
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I have been going to this motel for the last 3 years for work. My room has always been very clean. The Customer Service has always been up and beyond my expectations. I do also like that they have a complementary breakfast bar. I would recommend this Motel to anybody that wants a clean room with great service! Thank you to Marcy, Jenny, Heather, & Nathan for all the pleasent stays I have had at your Motel.

Reviewed 17 March 2011

I have stayed here a few times over the pass few years adn would not consider anothe hotel. Comfortable, clean, free Wi-Fi, good breakfast, and friendly staff, better than some 4 star hotels I have stayed at. They are constantly updating features of the hotel. They have recommended some good restaurants when I have asked and many are in walking distance. I do aquaraobics for exercise and their pool is big enough and deep enough to do them.

Reviewed 7 March 2011

I normally avoid Best Western's like the plague - I find them far too inconsistent. Some are near-luxury, others are fleabag motels. While driving through on this night, I had limited options and was tired. This motel was a pleasant surprise. All the staff I interacted with were extremely friendly and helpful. The room, like the building overall, was basic, but clean and comfortable. My only nitpick with the room was the mattress - far too soft and mushy in my opinion. Everything else was very appropriate for the level of accomodation and the price. Motel was fairly full due to a high school tournament in town, but I was not bothered with noise from the hall or other rooms.

Hot tub and pool area were clean, and I was happy to find the hot tub to actually be hot. Too many hotel hot tubs have rather tepid temperatures. It was a disappointment to find no towels in the pool area, but no big deal. Perhaps the biggest disappointment was with the included breakfast. Generic and blah. But again, probably appropriate for the price and level of hotel. Also had a small fitness center that was outfitted better than some more expensive hotels. Motel has two computers for guest use, free of charge, with decent internet speed.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo