“Great sleep, great bed, included breakfast is nothing to write home about”

Best Western Holiday Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Coos Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I travel alot for work and end up spending upwards of 25 - 30 nights a year in a hotel. And since it is work, I usually stay at Hilton's, Marriott's etc. That has me a bit, well a bit spoiled with respect to sleeping in a hotel. With that as background the Best Western in Coos Bay was a complete pleasant surprise. We got a room with a King Bed and it was great. Despite the fact that rooms are right over the parking lot, I slept very well on two separate occasions. The staff was great. The only thing that wasn't was the included breakfast - it was very crowded (hard to get a table) and awkwardly laid out (amazed I didn't spill anything).

That said I completely recommend this hotel if you find yourself in Coos Bay and looking for a clean, comfortable room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 June 2011

We loved this place. The staff was friendly, room was clean and we really enjoyed their breakfast. The view was awesome. There was a nice grassy area for our Chihuahua. The location was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank 49case
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Due to my job, I am on the road for about 6 months out of the year. Everytime I am in Coos Bay, this is the only place I will stay. I have never had a bad experience and I love their breakfast options.
By far, they have the most friendliest staff of any other motel I have stayed at.

Do yourself a favor, call and book your room now because they fill up quickly. You will have no regrets.

D. Blaylock

1  Thank DBlaylock
Reviewed 29 March 2011

This Motel is very clean and comfortable, the staff is really nice and will bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need. Anytime I need a suggestion of where to go and eat or shop the front desk has the best local options. I will definately be back!

1  Thank ted89
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Traveling 8 to 9 months away from home each year I am always happy to get back to to Coos bay Best Western. This place has everything...Walking distance to Downtown shops and the waterfront park, Hot breakfast too much to mention, pool, spa, exersize room, and the same friendly staff year afer year.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Holiday Motel in Coos Bay Oregon for 12 weeks this year on a business trip. It was the most enjoyable experience I have had yet and I have stayed in several hotels in the Coos Bay are over the years. The have complimentary breakfast as well as a large pool and spa. The workout room is quiet and comfortable. The rooms are VERY CLEAN, large and comfortable beds. As far as the staff, I could write a book about how amazing they are. The girls at the front desk are very friendly, welcoming, and go out of there way to make you feel at home. The maintence staff was helpful and courteous and the housekeeping staff was a delight. The staff at the Best Western gets 5 Stars from me. There is no other hotel or motel in town that even comes close.

2  Thank Heatherjoy1980
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I have been going to this motel for the last 3 years for work. My room has always been very clean. The Customer Service has always been up and beyond my expectations. I do also like that they have a complementary breakfast bar. I would recommend this Motel to anybody that wants a clean room with great service! Thank you to Marcy, Jenny, Heather, & Nathan for all the pleasent stays I have had at your Motel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coos Bay
Edgewater Inn
#3 of 7 in Coos Bay
Quality Inn & Suites at Coos Bay
Plainview Motel & RV Park

Been to Best Western Holiday Hotel? Share your experiences!