Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay
Cute Cottage(Coos Bay)
Edgewater Inn(Coos Bay)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Itty Bitty Inn(North Bend)
View Hotel
Bay Bridge Motel(North Bend)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast buffettwo sinksrooms are largewould stay here againwe've stayedstaff was friendlysausageno elevatorcoffee makeryogurtoregon coastpetmicrowavehighwaydogsexterior
Reviewed 16 June 2014

North Bend/Coos bay is always a fun place to visit. We have stayed at this Red Lion in the past. Very clean and friendly. Rooms are large and quiet. Everything was good and we WILL stay there again! Pets are very welcome!

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
coosbaygm, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a chance to visit one of the area beaches during your stay. .

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel is very rundown and was dirty. There were people coming and going from their rooms all night long. I got very little sleep as I could hear doors slamming all night long. The room smelled like dogs!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
coosbaygm, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay with us. I will forward your feedback to the necessary departments so we could prevent this from happening to any of our future guest

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our room was large and roomy. Plenty of room for the wheelchair every where in the room. Very nice.
The staff was friendly and very easy to work with. We had an enjoyable stay. We have had the breakfast included before and that was very nice as well.

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
coosbaygm, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a chance to visit the Downtown Farmers Market held every Wednesday through October here in Coos Bay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a great find! I drove along looking specifically for a PET friendly Motel. I needed to be able to back my car up to the door and unload my trunk and 4 dogs. I chose this motel as it was set back deep from the busy highway and had little spots of bushes and rocks and trees where I could walk my dogs safely. I went in and immediately was greeted by a super friendly girl who looked at my car and immediately engaged me in a pleasant conversation about dogs. She loved my two shepherds! So then the 2 girls at the front desk were so lovely and friendly I was absolutely thrilled at the chance to stay there. She asked if I would like to see the room she was recommending.. gave me the key, I drove over and upon opening the door.. was blown away at how incredible the room looked! The bedding, the décor, the layout, the cleanliness, everything was so appealing.. I was thrilled. The girls recommended nearby restaurants for me, the room was again perfect for my situation and even had an open window on the opposite side of the door so it allowed the air and light to flow through. I now Vow to stay at the RED LION motels from no on. If you are travelling with pets STAY HERE! they charge extra like $15 a night I think I remember? The checkout was noon which also was perfect for me, and the coffeemaker,the microwave ,the fridge, all worked perfectly! the bedding was so clean and comfortable I slept like a baby. They also have a restaurant on site that offered a breakfast buffet for under $5.00 I want to give this motel a perfect 10!

Room Tip: If travelling with pets, choose the rooms that are in a row that look like bungalows. They have no rooms above and are perfect. There is also a Big hedge and trees on rocks where you can walk your dogs to relieve themselves and not have to go too far from your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.I hope you had a chance to take your 4 legged friends to Bastendoff Beach. My 4 legged friend loves it when I take her there to play in the ocean and run on the beach. We hope to have you, your family and your little 4 legged friend's back in the future for another enjoyable and memorable stay with us

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was greeted very poorly when I checked in, the clerk seemed annoyed that I made him get up from his chair and check me in. He barely spoke to me and when he was finished with my credit card just pushed it back across the counter to me with no kind of thanks in any way. Then just barely told me where my room was; "in the back on the right on top".

1  Thank Jeff B

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I sincerely apologize for the problem you experienced with your check in I have passed on your feedback to the necessary department to assure that the problem is fixed so it does not affect any of our future guests. We hope to have you back the next time you are in the Coos Bay area.