All reviewsbreakfast was includedbuffet styleroom was cleantwo sinksrooms are largewould stay here againwe've stayedstaff was friendlyno elevatoryogurtoregon coastpetmicrowavehighwayexteriorbaydog
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We arrived without a reservation and checked to see if they had a room available. They did, but there was not a smile, welcome, or explaination of the property, breakfast, etc. We felt very unwelcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
coosbaygm, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I sincerely apologize for the problem you experienced with your check in. I have passed on your feedback to the necessary department to assure that the problem is fixed so it does not affect any of our future guests. We hope to have you back the next time you are in the Coos Bay area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

If you like to listen to the entire hotel ventilation fan just above your room, then fine. We got the AAA rate, which put us in a room that looks like it isn't rented much.
Check-in was fine, once the young lady decided to stop with me to answer the phone. Rather than finish with me by putting the caller on hold, I had to wait. Not good form. Big facility, but definitely needs TLC. Stayed there because of the reputation Red Lion USED to have for me.
Drive a bit further to the other places south.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Randlburger

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay with us. I will forward your feedback to the necessary departments so we could prevent this from happening to any of our future guest. We hope that you will choose our Hotel during your next trip to the Coos Bay area so we could assure your next stay with us memorable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Spent one night at this place while traveling up the coast. I have no idea how this hotel got the ratings it has! In one word, awful! Had to try 3 rooms before the keys worked, air conditioner broke, toilet broke and the man who came to fix it had no tools, told us they don't have tools at night! So the toilet was broke and that it! We had to move to another room after my husband had it with the front desk, who by the why never picked up the phone, my husband got dressed and went down to the lobby to have some one come to fix it! Just a terrible place ! Like I said drive by! They did take 50% off the bill in the morning. Horrible place!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Maryann R
coosbaygm, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Reviewed 16 June 2014

North Bend/Coos bay is always a fun place to visit. We have stayed at this Red Lion in the past. Very clean and friendly. Rooms are large and quiet. Everything was good and we WILL stay there again! Pets are very welcome!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a chance to visit one of the area beaches during your stay. .

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel is very rundown and was dirty. There were people coming and going from their rooms all night long. I got very little sleep as I could hear doors slamming all night long. The room smelled like dogs!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family