“Fun and good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery is located in the heart of historic downtown Corvallis, Oregon. We're serving up locally sourced casual food and super fresh craft beer, 7 days a week. Originally built in 1926 for the Gazette-Times newspaper, our building is blocks from both Oregon State University's campus and Corvallis' riverfront park. Our brewpub melds old and new, traditional and re-imagined—much like our artfully brewed beer, which is crafted on site and at our production brewery.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Now, note - I am an older 60-something- so keep that in mind as you read this. My older gal pal and I went thinking it would be a fun place to try. It lives up to the GREAT FOOD factor. However, for people who are sensitive to noise, the brewery part was loud and it made it hard for us to talk about things. The other thing we didn’t realize is that it is not easy to get a table. It is a walk in and you wait or run for a table. You can sit outside but that wasn’t a good option for two older ladies because it was raining and although a cover was provided it was a bit cold and windy too. I think it’s perfect for the younger crowd. My daughter and her girlfriends recommended it to us. They LOVED IT. For us, it wasn’t as fun but the food was great.

1  Thank parker347

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Hadn't been to Block 15 since October 2012, and only had drinks and appetizer. Gave it four stars then, but after dinner now (May 2018), felt had to write again and go with five stars. The beer drinkers loved Block 15, and I loved the draft cider. We were a party of five and all ordered a different menu item. Everyone was pleased. I had great fish and chips.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

My husband and I had a super lunch here. I had a soup and salad combo and the soup was especially terrific. My husband had fish and chips and enjoyed them. The service was friendly and efficient. The prices seemed a little steep for a pub, but it was a good meal.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I love to eat there and meet with friends. Their pulled pork chili and Italian sandwich are my favorites. I've eaten there probably 30 times, never a bad meal.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, I was really impressed with the service here. Our waitress even came over to let us know she was going on break and who would check on us while she was away. Great choice of beers. Something for everyone. The fish and chips were very goid. Fish was crispy and fries were perfect.