“Delicious, slightly over priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aqua Seafood Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Aqua Seafood Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious, slightly over priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

This place is delicious but a little over priced. The service was pretty excellent for the most part. My husband and I Borg had drinks. I had "The Fav" it was so good, I had to order two! We had the crab cakes and oysters for an app and both tasted good but were disappointing in size. My husband had the Aqua burger and said it was good. I had the sea scallops and it was delicious! They are also open 7 days a week now, which is convienient. We will be going back, soon!

• Visited July 2013

Oregon/Washington
“Wonderful meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We came here for a celebratory dinner with family. The food and drinks were very good! Service was a bit spotty, but they definitely were trying. We were surprised that they did not have more tables in the restaurant though as it looked a bit sparse. Prices were reasonable. Finding the entrance can be a bit confusing as there are 2 entrances to the building, but then you need to head inside a bit to the find the entrance to the restaurant. A sign or two would be helpful. This was definitely a great meal though and we will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“fresh innovative seafood in small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

I was frankly surprised when out B and B hosts recommended a seafood restaurant in this small university town. However we were very very pleasantly surprised with the freshness of the fish, the quality of the presentation and the overall experience. I would say that the service was slightly "slow" even with a not full restaurant at 5:30 but not overly slow.
I had tempura soft shell crab-- very very good with an Asian slaw. My husband had perfectly prepared seared Ahi tuna with great side dishes. The drink menu was creative and well done.
I would come back

• Visited May 2013
Corvallis, Oregon
“Downtown”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Quality is hit and miss. Prices are high. Service is good. Often crowded so you may need resersations.

orlando, florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A poor value and even worse service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

We havent been overwhelmed in our previous two visits but hadnt been in a while and thought we would give it another shot. Drink service was slow even though they weren't crowded. We waited and waited for bread. When we asked for some we were told they ran out and were making more. So you would expect it to be hot then right? It was room temperature so clearly it wasn't just made. A poor attempt to cover up that she forgot to bring bread. Finally the bread arrived but after we already had our entrees. Our waters were never refilled and sat empty for some time. My wife's dinner was tasty and so were my scallops. But $26 for four scallops and very unimpressive sides was way too much. A very poor value. This place clearly benefits from a lack of local competition. We won't be going back.

• Visited April 2013