“Highly recommended!”

Comfort Suites of Corvallis
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! We had a very large room with 2 king beds and a sitting area with a couch, chair and coffee table. The hotel was extremely clean, quiet, and the staff were great. There are plenty of eating options nearby, (I recommend the Italian restaurant net door VERY highly) and a movie theater is also next door. The hotel also has breakfast included which had quite a few options. I heard very little corridor noise (and there was a college baseball team staying there!). Our room faced the back of the hotel which you might ask for to reduce noise. If you get a chance to do some sightseeing I strongly recommend the Columbia River Gorge, Multnomah Falls area, and a trip to Newport with its gorgeous beaches.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 May 2013

In town for OSU Mother's weekend and was unpleasantly surprised that the hotel doubled their rates for this "special" occasion. Stayed in a King suite. The toilet didn't flush, there was no hot water at 7 a.m. in the morning, and the a/c made terrible noises. Not acceptable at $200 a night. If the place charged normal rates I would recommend it - but - because of the price gouging I won't return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank fencermom
Doreen C, General Manager at Comfort Suites of Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and suggestions in regards to your stay here. I would like to apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay. Please be assured that they have been taken care of.
I would, however, like to address your comment about Price Gouging. Price Gouging is when prices increase after a civil disaster such as a hurricane or natural disaster. You can be assured that practice does not go on here in fact we are registered with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). We are dedicated to helping in any way possible in the time of a natural disaster.
Hotel rate increases during busy seasons such as summer or during any large event are an industry standard wide practice and should be accounted for when you plan a vacation or decide to go to a large event

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I appreciated having a real person take my reservation! The desk staff person was very friendly and helpful. My grandchildren who live in town were welcomed when they came to use the pool. The room was clean and comfortable. Our only issue was a clicking sound coming from the sink area that woke us up at 6am.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

I work at a hotel, and a good one at that. I was amazed with every part of my stay at comfort suites. The room was emaculant, the breakfast was better than most restraunts are, and the service of front desk raised the bar for my day to day routine. With overal cost in mind I give it a 5 star rating. Must try at least once.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Friendly staff, good breakfast, lots of choices. Close to my favorite stores. Trader Joes is a walking distance. Very clean and comfortable room. Swimming pool was quite cold but hot tub was a good alternative. Using their wifi was a challenge but the front desk staff were helpful, they connected my iPad every time I come back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2013

You get what you pay for! This is a ore expensive property, but it is wonderful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and well appointed. Very quiet, I never heard a thing from the hallway or neighboring rooms. Breakfast was great and the room for breakfast is more like a restaurant than a hotel breakfast room.

When I did have an issue with the heater (turned out to be me not the heater), someone was there in minutes! I was treated with a respectful and friendly attitude.

Front desk was wonderful!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Beautiful lobby and rooms. Rooms well-equipped, attractive, and comfortable. Pleasant and helpful staff. Wonderful breakfast with a variety of options changing from day to day in an unusually fancy breakfast area. Location easy to get to from the various highways. Although on a main road it's far back so quiet. Movie theatre and Chinese buffet a one-minute walk and various stores and restaurants are close by.

We stay in Choice hotels 40+ times a year and occasionally in other brands in various countries. This hotel is one of the best. We instantly felt at home the first time we stayed there.

Room Tip: Even the least expensive rooms are great.