The Comfort Suites is what was once the Salbasgeon Suites located at about 9th and Walnut, right off of 99W, and we have stayed here many times over the years. The rooms are large and comfortable. Not finely appointed as you would find in a more expensive hotel, they have always been clean, neat and comfortable. There is a breakfast included in the room rate and its exactly what you would expect at a Comfort Suites, maybe better; scrambled eggs, potato, cereals, pastries, sausage, breads. If you are looking for a high end breakfast maybe not, but if you are feeding a family or a sports team on the road this fits the bill nicely!
The rate we've paid has ranged from around $120-$140 for a king bed suite, however this weekend we were part of a large group on a negotiated rate of $99 for this room.
There is a large parking lot and ample parking available, and Corvallis is fairly small so this is close to just about everything. In addition, there are some stores and eateries within walking distance.
The star of the hotel though is the staff. The front desk as well as the breakfast crew are always extremely nice, helpful, and professional.
If you need a room in Corvallis you won't go wrong at the Comfort Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We designed each of our suites to feel more like a second home than a stark hotel room. The result is the kind of space you want to settle into. Every suite has a spacious seating area with an easy chair and a sofa. For your convenience we provide a refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and an iron and ironing board. For our business travelers we have provided a spacious desk area with an ergonomical office chair where you can comfortably work using our high speed wireless internet and after you have finished your work you will enjoy the creature comforts of your own home. For your viewing pleasure we have over 100 channels on our new High Definition Flat Screen televisions. You feel well rested on our brand new pillow top mattresses which have been expertly designed for an undisturbed, quality sleeping experience. Please join us in the mornings for our complimentary buffet style breakfast where you will find delicious fresh prepared food by our Executive chefs. To name a few, you can choose from scrambled cheesy eggs, sausage, or bacon, fresh fruits, yogurt, donuts, danishes, muffins, juice, and coffee. Our Chefs keep a variety of menus so you can enjoy something different each day you are here.To help in keeping with your fitness routine our Exercise room provides several options to suit your exercise needs such as Elliptical machines, Tread mill, Bike, and weight machines. Corvallis provides many running paths and trails if you choose to enjoy a run outdoors. The kids will enjoy our large heated indoor swimming pool while you relax in our spacious hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites of Corvallis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Of Corvallis Hotel Corvallis
- Salbasgeon Hotel Corvallis