“very good clean” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corvallis Budget Inn

Corvallis Budget Inn
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Corvallis Budget Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Corvallis
Corvallis, Oregon
“very good clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is very clean, very quiet and has good management. I highly recommend it to others. This hotel is situated just outside of town, but is close enough to Corvallis attractions. It makes a great place to stay if you are attending one of OSU's games, or doing some shopping. Corvallis is a great place to just visit. So if your in town this is a great hotel to work in.

Room Tip: any room is good, the rooms are situated so that headlight don't shine in.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Lexy S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Okinawa-shi, Okinawa, Japan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I looked at the pictures and read the reviews online, but this "Inn" was worst then I expected.The room was VERY old. The tub backed up, so after a five minute shower I was standing in ankle deep water. The pillows were dirty, and had a sour milk smell to them. Ended up using my travel bag as a pillow for the night. Found drinks from the previous guest in the fridge. Makes me wonder how well the room was cleaned. Booked the room for eight nights and only stayed one.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Jamie L

Travellers are raving about these Corvallis hotels

Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Well its within walking distance to town and around 50 dollars a night. I can't say its the best hotel I have ever stayed in, but definitely not the worst. Its just like staying in a trailer home, or what I imagine a bed room in a double wide trailer to be like. Its quiet and the family that runs it really isn't around in the morning when you are trying to check out or get another night's stay so that was inconvenient. But the organic co-op is diagonally across the street which is nice to get some food for your stay. I was there for a job interview and Corvallis is an expensive place, apparently, one has to wonder why as its a pretty small town with a very sleepy vibe, but I guess its an hour from the beach and mountains so...maybe that's the reason? We ended up staying a few nights so it wasn't that bad it was quiet, had parking, and I didn't mind the trailer park vibe, but that may bother some people.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place was the worst place that I have ever stayed. My room had a very bad odor in it that didn't go away. When I went to bed I noticed that there were still eyelashes on my pillowcases from the people before me! Gross! The bed was so hard that I woke up the next day with an aching back. I had reserved my room for two nights and paid for both of them but had to leave after the first night and will not get any of my money back.

Room Tip: Do not go here.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank E H
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Basic room. Clean and tidy. Rooms with kitchenette very usable. Looks like owners are maintaining and upgrading motel. Laundry in Motel works fine and reasonably priced. Parking area allows easy access to rooms and is isolated from through traffic.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Wayne W
Santa Rosa, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

Clean, but old, Pretty expensive for what you get. It was the only hotel available for an OSU function and this was booked a month in advance Very limited channel selection. And one last thing if your bill is $197.99 they will round it up to $200.00 When I questioned this she offered to give me the difference in cash I turned it down telling her this was bad business practice and it was the principle of rounding up!!!! Just be aware!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WillF55
Bhavesh P, Manager at Corvallis Budget Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2012
We are sorry that you had difficulties with your stay. We strive to provide the best in customer service and we will correct the issues that you have addressed. The prices do reflect changing availability and can increase without prior warning. We are currently updating our property and hope you will come stay with us again as we truly appreciate your business.
Talent, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Bed was comfortable, paint new, AC fan and heat worked well. Fan was loud enough to drown out road noise. The gentleman that worked in office was very friendly and informative. Room appeared clean, no signs of bed bugs (I always check). Loved the toothpaste samples on top of usual amenities. Things that could be improved: nice new modern shower curtain, but bottom of it had black mold. Room rug was worn with old burns marks, but room did not smell. Could see old stains on white bathroom towels. Bedspread could be updated.
Overall, for the price, it was fine. Owners could spend just a little for updated bedspreads, unstained towels and clean the mold off the nice shower curtains and it would do wonders for this motels overall appearance and postitive word of mouth recommendations.
With that said, I would stay here again.....the price is hard to beat on Corvallis.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Crywild
We appreciate your review and we are glad that you had a good experience. We will take your comments and take them into consideration as we are currently updating the property. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.