“Best Place to Stay in Corvallis”

Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is the best place to stay in Corvallis! The location cant be beat if you are going to a game or OSU campus, right across the street from Reser Stadium, Gill and the new bookstore. The lobby is great with a hug fireplace, seating areas, restaurant and bar.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel could definitely use some updating. The staff was very friendly however and you cannot beat the location in its proximity to the university. It is also just a few minutes to downtown Corvallis where there are plenty of good places to eat and shop.

When a few people asked me where I was staying I mentioned the Hilton Garden Inn and everyone replied, "Oh, you're staying at our Ritz!". And I believe them. So while this might be the Ritz of Corvallis, it is not up to the standards of many other Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed in.

I would stay here again, but I do wish they would update the rooms. I'll note that it is possible that I happened to get a bad room, but I'm a Hilton Gold member so I'd suspect that they give me a better room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty as an HHonors member, and we hope that we have you back again in the future.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our team members and our location. We continuously strive to ensure all of our guests have an experience that exceeds their expectations, and we are taking necessary steps to ensure that the positive experience extends throughout the hotel. We've recently undergone an update to our lobby and other public spaces, and I will ensure that we work to continue the process of updating the property and thoroughly checking the status of each room on a daily basis.

Again, thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide comments about your experience, and I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Should you have additional questions, comments, or concerns you can reach me at DGerkman@thehotelgroup.com or at 541.286.9823.

David Gerkman

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We love this hotel--we have stayed many times, and it is in a perfect location across from Reser Stadium on the OSU campus. The bar and restaurant are fun and provide good service. The breakfast in the morning is very good, but you do have to pay for it. The rooms and the beds are very comfortable, and there is free Wi-fi. It's the perfect place to stay when visiting your child on campus or going to a game, but be aware that it is quite expensive during football games and OSU event weekends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Awesome hotel, staff, and accommodations. I would stay here in a heart beat. I joined the HH Honors program and I look forward to more comfortable nights through Hilton!There is not a ton to do in the town unless you are a spectator of college sports.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments about your stay. We appreciate your willingness to enroll in the HHonors program, and we look forward to having you as a guest again in the near future. We strive to be considered a home away from home, and I am happy to hear that our team and facility made you feel that way.

David Gerkman

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The staff here always goes way out of their way to make my visit feel like I'm at home. I'm often treated like a movie star here. The managers make a special effort to direct me to things that might be of interest to me in the town and make sure that I am comfortable in the hotel. From the upper management to the front desk to the restaurant staff to the housekeeping staff, they all make me feel as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words about our property. We enjoy having you with us whenever you are in town, and I am happy to hear that your stays are so comfortable. I look forward to hosting you in Corvallis again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We enjoyed the location of the hotel to the OSU stadium but had some issues with the traffic around the hotel after the game. The hotel itself is a good place to stay, but as the rates were increased for the football weekend (due to demand), they should do more to improve the capacity for meals and the menu options after the game. Microwave pizza, hamburgers, and hotdogs was insufficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Absolutely GREAT location! Friendly, helpful staff. Convenient bar and breakfast buffet. Nice rooms (I should have figured out the adjustable firmness bed before the morning I checked out). Just VERY pricey on football weekends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends