Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
EconoLodge(Corvallis)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Of all the HGI's I stay at in the USA, the HGI Corvallis always seems to be the best of them all. A great location for business and a terrific staff. The rooms are always in excellent condition and the staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014

great location walk across the street and you are at OSU. Being able to use the gym at Osu was a great surprise. I don't like having to type 200 characters-since I felt the beginning was enough of a description. The restaurant was very good for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. They offered umbrellas to us when it was raining without us even asking. For those who are touring OSU with your kids, this is a great hotel to use since it is walking distance to everything on campus. That was a plus since we were out of state and not familiar with our surroundings. If our daughter chooses OSU, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is nice and clean. Very friendly staff and close to everything. We were given options of floor level, how close to the elevator we wanted and all with a friendly smile. My only complaint is the lack of in room movies.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I booked two nights at this hotel while making a business trip visit to OSU. The location was perfect for someone needing access to the OSU campus, and the hotel was very nice, with clean rooms, meeting space, etc. The adjustable-firmness beds are amazing.

The breakfast food is very good, but not worth the cost for someone who doesn't eat a lot.

The one problem I encountered was intermittent noise adjacent to my room early in my first scheduled morning. The noise was loud enough to wake me despite the fact that I sleep with earplugs, and to keep me from falling back asleep even though I had hours left before my alarm was to wake me. I never did find out what the noise was.

To their credit, the staff refunded me my payment for that night, which I appreciate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JLSDH
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay with us. We want to ensure all of our guests sleep comfortably while staying with us, and I am sorry that you did not experience that. I will work to resolve the noise issue you encountered, but I am happy to hear that the Guest Service staff was able to take care of the problem for you. Should you have additional questions, comments, or concerns about your stay please reach out to me directly at 541-286-9823.

David Gerkman