Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
US$243
HIExpress.com
US$254
US$229
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
Reviewed 25 June 2014

You cannot beat the location for travel to Oregon State University. My son was at OSU football camp and I stayed 4 days. The staff was great. The rooms were modern. I will stay here every year that we go to Oregon State Football camp. Look no further, book it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The location of the hotel is right next to Oregon State University campus which is very convenient. However the price is way too expensive-more than a hotel in downtown Portland or Seattle (>$200/night). The room was nothing special, just like any other hotel I have been in. There is always coffee and water in the lobby, which is nice. However, even with the high price charged, there is no complimentary breakfast. So, if you have the money and you want to be able to walk to OSU campus, this is fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and centrally located. The restaurant had a variety of menu selections for breakfast and took special order to supplement the buffet. The bar staff was courteous and prompt with t he orders.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BuckeyeAdmirer1
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Hello -

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay. I appreciate your willingness to voice your concerns, and I do ensure you that we will take every step we can to address the concern regarding noise and the air conditioning unit. We strive to ensure all of our guests have wonderful experiences, and I hope we have the opportunity to show you that on your next visit to Corvallis.

Please contact me directly should you have further questions, comments or concerns.

David Gerkman
(541)286-9823

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very friendly, helpful staff. The front desk really sought out to help me. I requested bus service and taxi service for another day, they sent me a print out of the bus sched and a map of the route and taxi numbers. It was up in my room when I came back. The staff at the bar/restaurant were also very helpful and friendly. Food was good. However, maybe a little pricey for what you get. I didn't want to go into town so I didn't mind. I enjoyed using the fitness room. They had enough equipment and fresh towels were available. A good looking pool was there but I did not use it. Overall, I definitely enjoyed my time here. I wish the price was a bit lower.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stayed here quite a few times. Its a decent business oriented hotel. The rooms have good size bed, functional desk etc. The gym is small but OK and the pool looks nice even though I have not tried it. They serve cookies and beverages in the lobby for guests for free. It is conveniently located especially if you are going to OSU. I have 2 complaints: 1) the air conditioning is pointed right at the bed so when it comes on you get cold and a wind that is annoying 2) I can hear noise from rooms around me at night so it does not have enough sound proofing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business