“Great location for visit to OSU”

Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Corvallis
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great location for visit to OSU”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were in Corvallis to visit OSU and the location for us was perfect! We walked from the hotel to our activities at the university. We stayed in the king suite and it was very spacious, clean and quiet. They do have breakfast at the hotel but it is not included in the room price and it did not look that interesting so we went into town. I will stay here agian it was a great hotel at a good price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Gig Harbor, WA
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have stayed here three times over the years, and it has never disappointed. The location to the campus is awesome, and I have not even been here during football season - that would be amazing. Always clean, comfortable beds, and good service...this is my go-to Corvallis hotel.

San Diego
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Corvallis is a lovely hotel. If you have stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn then you are already familiar with the set up. Comfortable, quiet and a nice-sized room. What sets this hotel apart for me was the hotel staff. They were very helpful, even walking me out to the street to point me in the correct direction towards my campus destination. I will most remember them for their honesty and efficiency in returning a necklace that I accidentally left in my hotel room. I realized the day after checking out that I had left it in a nightstand. One phone call and 3 days later it was back in my possession. I really can't thank them enough.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The location is great, service was great. My biggest complaint is that the breakfast was sub par and overpriced. Internet is a bit slow for a business traveler, but other than that, a decent place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay in Corvallis. We strive to ensure each and every guest that stays with us has a fantastic experience. We will use your comments to work towards reaching that goal as we want the internet service and breakfast experience to be enjoyable for all visitors.

If you have additional questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me directly, at any time.

David Gerkman
(541) 286-9823
sammamish
Reviewed 25 June 2014

You cannot beat the location for travel to Oregon State University. My son was at OSU football camp and I stayed 4 days. The staff was great. The rooms were modern. I will stay here every year that we go to Oregon State Football camp. Look no further, book it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Ontario, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The location of the hotel is right next to Oregon State University campus which is very convenient. However the price is way too expensive-more than a hotel in downtown Portland or Seattle (>$200/night). The room was nothing special, just like any other hotel I have been in. There is always coffee and water in the lobby, which is nice. However, even with the high price charged, there is no complimentary breakfast. So, if you have the money and you want to be able to walk to OSU campus, this is fine.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Julie R
Scottsdale, AZ
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and centrally located. The restaurant had a variety of menu selections for breakfast and took special order to supplement the buffet. The bar staff was courteous and prompt with t he orders.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank C5H4
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hello -

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay. I appreciate your willingness to voice your concerns, and I do ensure you that we will take every step we can to address the concern regarding noise and the air conditioning unit. We strive to ensure all of our guests have wonderful experiences, and I hope we have the opportunity to show you that on your next visit to Corvallis.

Please contact me directly should you have further questions, comments or concerns.

David Gerkman