“Great Potatoes, with suggestions”
Review of Sharon's Cafe

Sharon's Cafe
Ranked #69 of 228 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stopped in for breakfast after hearing how great the food was from my daughter. Its BIG on the inside, and has a old fashioned traditional cafe feel. There seemed to be many more people in the kitchen than customers and only one waitress who seemed pretty busy. The San Francisco Joe was pretty good, eggs spinach sausage and tasty potatoes. Coffee was Good. The sign in front says make suggestions for improved service, here goes: add free WiFi and low cholesterol/low fat options to the menu to draw in the business breakfast crowd, be personable to strangers and new customers, smile, be famous for something! This place could be GREAT with just a bit of work.

2  Thank Buzz2020

Reviewed 7 January 2013

It is a homey place but with very good and filling breakfasts. Nice people. Maybe not the best coffee in the world but hey, no one's perfect. The hot chocolate makes up for it.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

The service was great,the food was good when we finally got it; but it took 35 min. From the time our waitress took our order before we received our food

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Went to breakfast with a group of church guys. I had not eaten here in almost 10 years, even though I live just down the street from it. The restaurant was busy at the time we arrived; however, I did not have a long wait for my meal. I ordered the Skillet #3, which has ham, onions, red peppers, cheese (I ordered it without), and two eggs (I ordered over easy). It was served in a plate on a bed of hash browns. It was a nice presentation, although it REALLY lacked the meat and veggies. It was basically a plate of hashbrowns with a few veggies on top. It is also served with toast (I ordered wheat). The quantity of hashbrowns was nice; however, it does need more veggies. When I order a skillet breakfast, i expect it to be all mixed together and topped with the eggs. It was served hot, though, which was nice. Even though the restaurant was busy and I was with a larger group (there were 10 of us), we were not charged an automatic gratuity.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

In the never ending quest to find a good breakfast spot in Corvallis, Sharon's is just another mediocre greasy spoon spot. Very similar to Tommy's, Shari's, Elmer's and the rest, no one feature stands out. Their hashbrowns were probably the most interesting thing on the menu. They are shaved in spaghetti like fashion which makes them different. However, this does little to make up for the relatively high prices for a dive diner and lackluster food.