“Good Breakfast and Great Lunches”
Review of Sharon's Cafe

Sharon's Cafe
Ranked #135 of 216 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My wife and I have made Sharon's a regular stop. The food is consistently good and the service is prompt. For breakfast don't miss having a pancake, just the best! For lunch try the BLT and potato salad, you won't be disappointed. Just my take.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Not much atmosphere but food is wonderful. Huge portions so if you are a light eater, ask for a 1/2-portion. Staff is friendly. A lot of locals go there. Often there is a line so go early.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

After such a great experience here I wanted to take my fiance to have breakfast but this time it was awful from start to finish.

It took forever for anyone to come take our order. Then it took forever to get our food. I looked around and people who came in after us were almost done eating and we still didn't have food, but no one ever checked on us or told us our food would be coming soon.

I asked for no syrup (because I won't use it and I don't want to waste it or have it accidentally spill on my food) but my order came with syrup anyway. Then I clearly asked for my egg over hard. It was completely runny. But no one ever came to check on us, so I just didn't eat it. I pushed the plate to the side after finishing my other food and the plate was picked up but no comment on if there was a reason it wasn't eaten. My fiances hashbrowns were ice cold, although he said his omelet was pretty good.

We thought we would let someone know when we paid that our food was not to order, but no one even asked how our food was or if everything was ok. No greeting or anything just handed them the bill and they took our money, no comment. We spent over $20 for breakfast and only ate 1/2 of it, and with poor service.

It makes me sad when I had raved about this place for a year and now I probably won't ever go back.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Sharon's - the place where the biscuit and gravy crowd gravitate, especially on OSU game days. Expect to wait for a table or booth on those days. Otherwise, if you're in the mood for plain old American cooking, Sharon's is where you'll find it. Always well prepared, large servings, good value. Comfort food for those who don't care about cholesterol levels.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stopped in for breakfast after hearing how great the food was from my daughter. Its BIG on the inside, and has a old fashioned traditional cafe feel. There seemed to be many more people in the kitchen than customers and only one waitress who seemed pretty busy. The San Francisco Joe was pretty good, eggs spinach sausage and tasty potatoes. Coffee was Good. The sign in front says make suggestions for improved service, here goes: add free WiFi and low cholesterol/low fat options to the menu to draw in the business breakfast crowd, be personable to strangers and new customers, smile, be famous for something! This place could be GREAT with just a bit of work.

2  Thank Buzz2020