“Great value, wonder staff and very clean!!”

Best Western Corvallis
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Half Moon Bay
“Great value, wonder staff and very clean!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2009

We had reservations with a different hotel that messed up our reservations and would do absolutly nothing to make them right!! So we cancelled those and found the Best Western to stay at. I couldn't be happier about a screw up in my life. Best Western has new customers with us. Great hotel and staff.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 2 November 2009
Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Traveler:

We were thrilled to learn that our hotel made your stay in Corvallis a special time. We thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our staff and hotel. We are very excited to have a new loyal Best Western traveler and look forward to seeing you when you are in Corvallis, Oregon in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
san jose, ca
Reviewed 19 September 2009

My mom & I drove up from California...9.5 hours to visit a friend in OR. And Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites in Corvallis provided us with a fabulous room & a CLEAN room to rest after that long drive. The rooms actually felt & looked more like a four start hotel than a inn. The staff was very sweet & friendly, their breakfast is great, and girls... they had wipes to remove your eye make-up!!! Thanks a bunch for a wonderful bed to sleep on & room to rest in!!!

• Stayed August 2009
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 2 October 2009
Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites traveler:

We were ecstatic and overjoyed to read your review and find that we had made your stay while in Corvallis, Oregon extra special. We are very appreciative of the wonderful comments about our hotel and especially pleased to know that our pillow top mattresses gave you a good night's rest.
We look forward to seeing you when you are in the Corvallis area once again.

Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 July 2009

I stayed here during a convention and found everything outstanding. Our suite-sized room had a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a coffee maker in addition to typical hotel offerings. The beds were very comfortable. Each morning we enjoyed the extensive breakfast buffet -- make-your-own waffles, yogurt, cereal, baked goods, biscuits & gravy, and much more. The eating area is small, but that was not a problem, since everyone we met was attending our same convention. Congratulations to the hotel staff for taking such good care of everyone!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 13 July 2009
Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Convention Traveler:

The Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites is delighted that your convention choose our hotel for their lodging accommodations and you had an outstanding stay with us. We do look forward seeing you again when you are in Corvallis, Oregon whether it be for a convention or just to visit.
USA - Oregon
Reviewed 6 July 2009

I stayed here 2 days while visiting an elderly friend in town. I was in a balcony room - it was large and clean. The staff people were nice. Breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, waffles you make yourself, bread for toast, sausage links, yogurt, applesauce, cold cereal, juice, milk, coffee - plenty to choose from. I had no problems using the internet in the room. It's a good location - easy to find and there are lot of places to eat within a mile radius.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 19 July 2009
Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Traveler:

We would very much like to thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review for our hotel and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are extremely happy to know that our hotel accommodates you exceeding well while you are visiting the Corvallis area. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you once again.
Indianapolis
Reviewed 9 April 2009

Located near downtown Corvallis, the Best Western Manor Inn & Suite welcomed me with open arms and a warm smile.

Service: The hotel staff was all superb! From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I was treated like family. They remembered my name and also seemed to know many other visitors’ names, which may have been repeat customers. When asking for directions and information for local venues, the staff was extremely polite and helpful, which made my stay that more enjoyable.

Room: The room was very clean with modern bedding décor, which provided for a relaxing and comfortable night’s rest. The bed…Wow! My bed must have been a higher-end mattress or specially ordered because I haven’t slept on a bed so comfortable for quite a while. I’ll have to verify the mattress on my next visit. The room also provided for a business type facility with a built-in work desk with comfortable chair, dual-line phones with voice mail and complimentary high-speed internet access.

The continental breakfast was more like a buffet. There was a variety of food to choose from such as warm scrambled eggs, waffles, sizzling sausages, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, toast, fresh fruit and much more. The staff made sure that the food was ample by restocking every 10 to 15 minutes.

I have to say overall, impeccable service and great room. I’ll definitely be visiting this place on my next visit to Corvallis.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Thaddeus Z
bwhotelcorvallis, public relations manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 12 April 2009
Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Traveler:

We thank you very much for the warm and welcome comments you expressed about our hotel, staff, breakfast and amenities. We strive to create a home away from home atmosphere for our guests here at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again during future visits to Corvallis, Oregon. Once again thank you!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 19 January 2009

My husband and I spent about a week in Corvallis and we stayed in this Best Western due to its affordable price and the earlier good reviews. It was, as promised, a nice place to stay. We walked in without a reservation and were able to get a nice room for $80.99 a night. It had a king bed, a living room, a refrigerator and a microwave. And their breakfast quite exceeded our expectations. Usually you can expect a roll and a tiny glass of juice; they had sausages, eggs, waffles, biscuits & gravy and lots more. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, given the opportunity.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank CraftsmanJunkie
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 20 January 2009
The Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such an admirable review. We are very happy that we helped make your stay in Corvallis, Oregon a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you are in the Corvallis, Oregon area.
San Jose
Reviewed 9 December 2008

I didn't know where Corvallis was, nor Best Western Corvallis was. But as I arrived here, I really felt home. The room was nice and clean. Free internet accese each room and full meal continental breakfast with tasty coffee just added to my surprise a delight!
My wife and I travel a lot but we have never seen such a hotel which provides everything we need in such a affordable price.
The staff was very kind, facility was exceptionally clean, room was big, and the rate was more than reasonable.
I give Best Western Manor in Corvallis mark 10.
It was indeed a pleasant surprise in Corvallis Oregon in Best Western! I recommend this hotel strongly.

• Liked — Nice and clean, huge room.
  • Disliked — Not much
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kilosierrahotel
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this review, 12 December 2008
The Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites in Corvallis, Oregon is very happy that you found us in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. Your compliments to our hotel and staff are greatly appreciated. We take pride in our elegant and spacious rooms, high speed internet access, and deluxe hot breakfast. We look forward to your visit next summer at the Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites in Corvallis, Oregon.