Rodeway Inn Willamette River
US$73
US$71
US$320
US$289
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Amenities were old and outdated. The stairwell up to our room needed a good cleaning. The air conditioner had dust caked in it and when you turned it on it smelt. Our television did not work and upon notifying the front desk the attendant advised he would let the manager know. We waited forty minutes and no one ever came. My daughter and I finally just told the front desk attendant that we got it working even though we hadn't. The bed was so hard that I could not sleep and part of the framing was sticking out the side which was a hazard for injury. If I have to stay in Corvallis again it will not be at this location. I can say I have stayed in nicer places for the price we paid for this room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The area was sketchy, but we were tired and desperate. Every hotel was booked. It smelled and was so gross I was going to sleep in my car. The manager was rude when we complained about the room. I can't believe this is a Choice Hotel property. I don't know if anything could be done to make me want to stay in another Rodeway again.

Room Tip: Choose another motel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I always do my ratings based on the value received rather then the absolute condition, amenities and service at a hotel. This is a good case in point. My son and I stayed here last weekend. I selected this hotel off an Internet site because of the price and also based on the decent reviews from trip advisor. There were many other hotels that rated higher on trip advisor but even for Corvallis they were double the price of the Roadway inn. The check in was pleasant and efficient but underwhelming. The exterior appearance of the hotel is plain but okay. There were many little blemishes in the room that I could nitpick for the next paragraph or two but I won't do this because I still feel we had a good value.
The beds were clean and reasonably comfortable. The carpet appeared fairly new. But many times what you get at a discount hotel are inconsiderate guest and that is what happened at this hotel at 2 o'clock in the morning. The local bars must've closed and a group came in and were very loud and rambunctious for about an hour. Fortunately I don't think they were in one of the rooms right next to us or downstairs from us but a couple rooms down so it wasn't terrible in our room. But it would've been atrocious if we've been in the room next-door. It was bad enough I could've called the hotel manager or even the police if I wanted and probably would've had had a good case to call either. But there was no need for me to get up early in the morning and they seemed to calm down within an hour. So I just lived with it for this evening. So I would stay here again if I just needed a place to stay without any special amenities. Oh, one last thing, the continental breakfast is about the lousiest excuse for a continental breakfast I have ever seen.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was a very pleasant stay for such a cheap price. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The refrigerator and microwave were nice as well. The Rodeway Inn was also a good location in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We used to stay at another motel which recently changes hands, so we thought we would try something else. This motel is in a good location right downtown within easy walking distance to several restaurants. Our room was small but clean. The bed was very comfortable Tissues and shampoo are provided. We did not eat their breakfast, so it was not an issue.. We ran the fan at night so had no problem with noise. We did not like the fact that the outside doors to the second floor were propped open 24/7.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple