“Nice little place for a couple of days”
Review of Super 8 Corvallis

Super 8 Corvallis
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Corvallis
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice little place for a couple of days”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

They served breakfast from 6 to 9 am. Good quality stuff. I guess I stayed in the room for a couple of nights. I don't have anything bad to say about this place. It is a good motel if you are planning to be in corvallis,OR. I would stay here again when I visit corvallis.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Prathamesh P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've never felt so disrespected as I did today by the front desk staff. The man working the front desk ( Middle Eastern man in his late 30's or 40's) created a hostile, almost frightening experience. I just called to complain with super 8, but they didn't even ask what happened. I'm laying here in this old, hard as a rock bed.... With these even older, flattened pillows trying to fully understand why something like this would happen. This room is disgusting, as if I would expect anythjng different from the quality I already noticed at the front door.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Shawn1111111

Travellers are raving about these Corvallis hotels

Northwest
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have been staying at Super 8 when I visit OSU for various events. The location is convenient and the price is always good--even on busy weekend (football, Moms' Weekend). This stay will be the last. The property is musty, dirty, and just too tired. Fortunately I had a room on one of the upper floors so that I could keep the window open at all times to air our the room. The bathroom had a mildew smell that was almost overwhelming. The mattress--even for a Super 8--was broken down. I am always sorry to write a poor review--but this property is substandard. Hopefully the management will update things.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. At a minimum get a room on an upper floor so you can keep the window open to...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Went here to check into a room booked for me by my husband. The guy at the front counter brought up the booking and told me I couldn't check in because the booking was under my husband name and the IDs didn't match. I tried to show him the booking but he refused. Husband tried to talk to him with no luck. Creepy place, creepy host, not a safe place to stay to be honest!

Stayed May 2014
Council Bluffs
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very good hotel for the money. I had no problems, and will stay there again when I come back in the area. Great location, right downtown. Close to shopping, and the river. No fitness room, and the lights in the rooms aren't very bright, or situated for easy reading comfort. But overall it's a great value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo