On our way from California to Seattle WA, on July 27, with our two grandkids, we decided to stay one night at Best Western Cottage Grove hotel in Oregon. The room were clean and the front desk was excellent. The continental breakfast was fantastic. We were so happy, that we make reservation to stay at the same hotel on our way back from Seattle.
Also there is a nice family restaurant across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Cottage Grove Inn in Cottage Grove. We are conveniently located in the Willamette Valley 30 miles south of Eugene just off I-5 at exit 174. We offer a free Continental Breakfast, an indoor pool, spa, fitness center, free local calls, free Internet, and a business center. Included in our breakfast is our biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, fruit, juices, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and a variety of breads and cereal. Our wireless Internet is throughout our whole hotel. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the Cottage Grove area. Coming to a Ducks game or to see the Covered Bridges, just driving through on business, or to relax at Dorena or Cottage Grove Lake? We have maps to help you find your way. Our staff looks forward to meeting you and hopes that you can relax and get ready for the next day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Cottage Grove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cottage Grove Hotel Cottage Grove
- Holiday Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Holiday Inn
- Best Western Cottage Grove Inn Oregon