This was the 'half way point 'on our drive back to Vancouver form San Fancisco. This was our first stop. After looking at the 'pet room' we were disappointed with the dog smell in the room and the traffic noise (access to the rooms is outside) and a not so helpful staff member. I am glad we moved on to the Holiday Inn Express close by, as it was 100 times as nice for $10.00 more. Usually I like Comfort Inns, but this was VERY disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn in Cottage Grove Oregon is only 20 minutes south of Eugene, home of the University of Oregon. Our rooms provide you the comfort and essential amenities to help you stay rested whether you are enjoying your road trip or are on a business excursion. Each morning you'll wake up to complimentary breakfast available in the common area, which provides you fuel the rest of your day. In the spring and summer, the outdoor pool and hot tub is open, providing you a moment to enjoy the great Pacific Northwest weather. If you get a chance to explore Cottage Grove, you'll discover our small town charm, which contains many attractions, such as the Cottage Grove Speedway, and dining options, that include the likes of Buster's Cafe and Jack Sprats. We are in Duck territory and love our Yellow and Green. If you plan on visiting Autzen Stadium for Football, Basketball, or the Olympic Trials, Quality Inn Cottage Grove provides a great alternative that is sure to save you money towards purchasing delicious food in Eugene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Cottage Grove, Oregon