“Yum!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buster's Main Street Cafe

Buster's Main Street Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located in the historic Cottage Grove Hotel, Buster's Main Street Cafe provides a warm environment coupled with great food. Enjoy Eggs Benedict, Salmon Omelets, Steak and Eggs, Philly Cheesesteaks, Reubens, Monte Cristo Sandwiches and more.We are open daily 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. We are also open for special event dinners. Visit our Facebook page or call us to see if we are open for dinner.
Creswell, Oregon
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Buster's is a super cute restaurant in the historic district of Cottage Grove. When I first went to meet my friend, and walked through the restaurant of full tables, I was worried about it being loud. But I found there was a back room that was very quiet and restful. If you're a person who likes to eat outdoors there are also a couple tables out front. I guess what I'm saying is there's a seating for any type of person. The menu looked amazing and the prices were great. Most things were between nine dollars and at the very most $14 or $15. I had an elk burger that cost $11. They are very accommodating with additions or deletions to sandwich pieces. I added cheese and sautéed mushrooms and a side salad. My additions cost me an extra $3.50. I really am anxious about going back and trying some of their yummy looking breakfast items too!!!

Sacramento, California
“Enjoyed the Corned Beef”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We wanted to make it for breakfast.... but we ended up there for lunch- they had a few outdoor tables, and we got lucky to grab one - inside is pretty small. The menu had many good choices, we picked the homemade Corned Beef- it was delicious. The service was good- prices a bit high. We heard from a local that they service veterans for free on Tuesdays (?) How great is that?!

Visited July 2014
Leesport, Pennsylvania
“Worth the distance off the interstate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We just came back from a three week vacation and Buster's was the best breakfast spot we found on the whole trip. We picked it primarily for its location on our travel plan for the day and good reviews. The place is certainly not fancy and when we took our first look we were not too impressed. But we learned the meaning of "don't judge a book by it's cover". The menu selection was really great and we actually felt guilty the rest of the day about how much we had eaten and how good it was. One tip - if you are travelling south, don't follow your GPS from there. It will take you to a closed interchange and you will need to double back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Philip W
Portland, OR
“Salmon Omelette a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We pulled off I-5 as we were traveling south to find a good breakfast stop. There on Main Street in the historic town of Cottage Grove was Busters Main Street Cafe, sandwiched next door to an old hotel and soda shoppe. What a great find it was. Home cooking, fresh everything and generous portions gave us all we needed to skip lunch that day. The Denver omelette and the Salmon omelette were loaded with fresh ingredients and the home potatoes were crisp and flavorful. The restaurant was filled with locals which tells me something about how a small restaurant can survive in a small town. Certainly glad that we drove a mile off the beaten path to find this gem.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boulder, Colorado
“Small restaurant with discounts for veterans and senior citizens”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is open from 8 to 2. We came in around 1 and there were open tables. If you are active duty, veteran or over 60 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you get 20% off your bill. If your are active duty or a veteran on the 11th of each month you eat for free! What a great restaurant. My wife ordered a rueben with turkey and she said it was probably the best she's ever had. I ordered the elk burger cooked medium rare but it came well done. It still was juicy and flavorful. We both had the sweet potato puffs. We never had them before and we're glad we got them. Over all the food was very good and the staff were friendly.

Visited May 2014