“fast food funkiness”

Ranked #25 of 48 Restaurants in Cottage Grove
cottage grove, oregon
“fast food funkiness”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I'm not a huge fast food fan but was tired from a long day at work and did not feel at all like cooking.My husband, the chief cook and bottle washer during the week had just had knee surgery and hungrily awaited my return. Have not had a KFC meal in over 10 years but what I'd had in the past was good. We ended up having a couple of bites of our meal and throwing the rest away because it was just disgusting. The corn tasted like it had been cooked and then floating in hot water for days, just mushy and tasteless. Mashed potatoes also had an odd chemical boxed potato taste, the gravy was really salty, the chicken also was just not good and the biscuit was not the fluffy yummy bite I remembered. I don't know if this is just the standard of KFC in general or just this site, but we would never eat there again. It's become our long running joke that if one of us does not feel like cooking, "we can always go to KFC."

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cstclair

Union, Oregon
“Good quick lunch”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stopped in for lunch and each had the 2 piece meal. It was on sale with a coupon and the young man gave it to us for the coupon price as we had no coupon. Service was fast. Food was good. Really enjoyed the baked beans.

• Visited May 2014

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!