“Good and Relaxing too”

Add it.
Carl's Jr
Ranked #30 of 50 Restaurants in Cottage Grove
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We were 3 hours late coming into Cottage Grove, thus arriving afte 9:00 p.m. We asked at the desk if there were any places to eat nearby, as we were tired and hungry. The desk clerk said the restaurants were closed, but that Carls Jr was open. My heart sank at the thought of fast food, but we had to have something! The place was clean and friendly and the menu had a nice assortment of salads that looked good. I ordered a salad and was delighted with the salad itself and the dressings it came with. I'd eat there again, and normally I don't like "FAST FOOD"!!
The patrons were nice and the conversation low and relaxing. We really got to relax ourselves

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have stopped in Cottage Grove several times when going up or down interstate 5.
This is my first choice for a fast food stop in this area. The quality is excellent and the staff is always very friendly and helpful.
This location also has the "Green Burrito" menu, so you can go burgers & fries or tacos, burritos and salsa.

Been to Carl's Jr? Share your experiences!