“Best white-table-cloth restaurant in Lane County”
Review of Cafe Sheilagh - CLOSED

Cafe Sheilagh
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This little restaurant is fabulous. When I walk in the door, I first decide whether I will have one, or two, desserts. The owner and cook lets me take home the ramekins; she makes the best pot de creme anywhere. Rolls are herbed and homemade. My favorite meals have been big scallops (a special) and pasta primavera (always on the menu)

Flowers on the table. Good menu with nightly specials. We always got there prior to a show at Cottage Theater. We carry our cooler; dinners are good for two meals (plus leftover dessert.)

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Upon entering the restaurant, I was immediately impressed with the atmosphere. The special features were interesting as well. I enjoyed the fried oysters, sea food chowder & an excellent glass of Pinot Gris. The whole experience was excellent.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Café Sheilagh is a gem of a restaurant! My husband and I have eaten there twice - once for breakfast and once for lunch. Both times our meals were prepared with quality ingredients and executed amazingly! Along with the delicious food that is put out, Sheilagh and her servers are very friendly and make the dining experience well worth the drive, to an otherwise non-tourist destination. The cocktails come with a 2 oz. pour, which is a great bonus! We are looking forward to going back for dinner!

4  Thank breezybeeg
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I went with my wife on a Sunday morning. Upon arrival we were greeted and told we could sit wherever we felt comfortable. We both ordered eggs benedict and it was amazing!! I have already made reservations for breakfast on Mother's Day and hope to become a regular!

1  Thank CGbrewer
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We had a great time. other friends come for brunch. and suggested we try dinner . the food was expertly prepared and beautifully served with excellent presentation. The meal and wine was very reasonably priced.