“Nice place!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Creswell
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is such a nice relief from all the other places out there. They accept pets & I always ask for a room on the first floor close to an exit door - for dog walking. They have always been able to accommodate me. The rooms are quiet & spacious. The beds are terrific. I really like the little sitting area. The staff was very nice - lots of good information. I did ask a desk person about the distance to a neighboring town and he didn't have a clue. Said he had only been employed there about 1.5 years!!! The continental breakfast has all the usual suspects - they also have biscuits & gravy, waffles & oatmeal!! It was so nice I spent 2 nights! No restaurants around - I went to the local market for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 October 2012

After coming east from the Oregon beaches this stop is a good place to get away from the Eugene traffic. The only down side is that it is very rural and the eating choices are very limited. I would plan on stopping for dinner before checking in.
Very nice room. Laundry facilites.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This was a very nice hotel with very nice staff that helped direct us to a local place to eat. It is easy to spot from the freeway, but there is no freeway noise. We were only there for overnight, arriving late and leaving early, but enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I love staying here normally, the check-in service is great and the hotel is in a great location. This time we had my aunt with us, so we had a family suite, which said 2 queen bedrooms. it was more like two queen bed in one room, one pullout couch in another room, and one bathroom. I imagined it would be a two bathrooms, but i guess i was wrong. But that's not really a complaint. here is my complaints: the maid service. they are usually excellent. it is always clean, and they are super friendly. I truly don't know if my maid was drunk while doing my room. She did not empty the trash, did not give us a bath mat to put on the floor, sloppily maid up the two queen beds in the main room, and COMPLETELY ignored the separate room in the suite. I also think my two dogs caught fleas from there, too. We were visiting family members and they have dogs and they never scratched once. and my dogs never scratched in the 9+ hour car ride there or at my own house, and they are scratching like crazy now! Yes, you are still better than the super 8 motel, but i am wondering: what the heck happened? i use to love this place, if it continues to get worse, i will find a place to stay in Cottage grove. I must say though, the check in was fast and the guy was nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank maggs_2015
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed here because we wanted to visit King Estates Winery and ride our bikes on the Row River Bike trail in Cottage Grove. Perfect choice for our needs. We chose the suite which really wasn't necessary but nice. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, typical of Comfort Inns, but the gal serving was so sweet that it just made our day. The price was good and much cheaper than going into Eugene. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

Quiet and clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub area with lots of windows that we happened to catch a far away lightning show. Our third floor room had very high ceiling (like 16ft). Breakfast could be better though with tasteless scrambled eggs and weak coffee. A nice and comfortable stay overall for our family of four.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 3 July 2012

but my car was stolen out of the parking lot the night we stayed. Creswell has no local police and county budget cuts mean property crimes are not a priority. Lock your car up well in this area and don't leave your valuables inside!

Room Tip: Keep an eye on your car.