“Great choice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
San Francisco, CA
“Great choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

Very spacious, comfortable, and clean -- the whole place looked brand-new! Our room had a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker, and coffee was also served in the lobby round the clock. The included breakfast was OK -- the highlight was a cook-your-own-waffle station -- but the scrambled eggs almost bounced off my plate. The staff was friendly, efficient, and helpful. Best of all, the price was cheap. Our only caveat: We had a room that faced the freeway, so there was some noise. I'd recommend asking to stay on the other side. If you need to be in Creswell, this is a great choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Salinas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is such a nice relief from all the other places out there. They accept pets & I always ask for a room on the first floor close to an exit door - for dog walking. They have always been able to accommodate me. The rooms are quiet & spacious. The beds are terrific. I really like the little sitting area. The staff was very nice - lots of good information. I did ask a desk person about the distance to a neighboring town and he didn't have a clue. Said he had only been employed there about 1.5 years!!! The continental breakfast has all the usual suspects - they also have biscuits & gravy, waffles & oatmeal!! It was so nice I spent 2 nights! No restaurants around - I went to the local market for dinner.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

After coming east from the Oregon beaches this stop is a good place to get away from the Eugene traffic. The only down side is that it is very rural and the eating choices are very limited. I would plan on stopping for dinner before checking in.
Very nice room. Laundry facilites.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Nampa, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

This was a very nice hotel with very nice staff that helped direct us to a local place to eat. It is easy to spot from the freeway, but there is no freeway noise. We were only there for overnight, arriving late and leaving early, but enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Livermore, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

I love staying here normally, the check-in service is great and the hotel is in a great location. This time we had my aunt with us, so we had a family suite, which said 2 queen bedrooms. it was more like two queen bed in one room, one pullout couch in another room, and one bathroom. I imagined it would be a two bathrooms, but i guess i was wrong. But that's not really a complaint. here is my complaints: the maid service. they are usually excellent. it is always clean, and they are super friendly. I truly don't know if my maid was drunk while doing my room. She did not empty the trash, did not give us a bath mat to put on the floor, sloppily maid up the two queen beds in the main room, and COMPLETELY ignored the separate room in the suite. I also think my two dogs caught fleas from there, too. We were visiting family members and they have dogs and they never scratched once. and my dogs never scratched in the 9+ hour car ride there or at my own house, and they are scratching like crazy now! Yes, you are still better than the super 8 motel, but i am wondering: what the heck happened? i use to love this place, if it continues to get worse, i will find a place to stay in Cottage grove. I must say though, the check in was fast and the guy was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank maggs_2015
Grants Pass, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed here because we wanted to visit King Estates Winery and ride our bikes on the Row River Bike trail in Cottage Grove. Perfect choice for our needs. We chose the suite which really wasn't necessary but nice. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, typical of Comfort Inns, but the gal serving was so sweet that it just made our day. The price was good and much cheaper than going into Eugene. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

Quiet and clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub area with lots of windows that we happened to catch a far away lightning show. Our third floor room had very high ceiling (like 16ft). Breakfast could be better though with tasteless scrambled eggs and weak coffee. A nice and comfortable stay overall for our family of four.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creswell
Village Green Resort
Phoenix Inn Suites Eugene
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
#3 of 14 in Springfield

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Creswell? Share your experiences!