Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Relax Inn(Cottage Grove)
View Hotel
Village Green Resort(Cottage Grove)
  • Pool
McKenzie Motel(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationcottage grovewaffleshard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravybeds were comfortablefree breakfastcoffee makersuper8shampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel last spring, and had a pleasant experience - not so much this time due to the noise factor. Although I requested a room on the "quiet side", they were avoiding renting those rooms due to construction at the gas station next door, which they said started a 4 AM. There was significant road and train noise in the room at the front of the hotel, and someone yelling outside my window at 0130, though that isn't the hotel's fault. The room was clean, the bed was moderate in it's comfort, and the breakfast was better than most Super 8"s in that they had eggs. The price was good.

Room Tip: I have no idea anymore, and we had a quiet room on our first stay - by staying on the gas station side on the ground floor - when construction ends on the gas station that may still prove to be the best area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had this hotel on our journey down into Arizona and had been driving all day from Canada , so thought it looked nice and stopped to get a room. We were very pleased firstly with the price as it was very reasonable and the accomodation was very comfortable and we slept well the hotel was very clean and great access to the highway in the morning.We were pulling our truck and toy hauler down and had ample secure parking for that and in the morning we had a nice breakfast that got us on our way. Will return if in the area , good job super 8!

Room Tip: Most rooms have a little road noise but all quite quiet and nice
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 22 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here at least a few times now and my stays have always been fine. This time for some reason there were a few out of the ordinary things that seemed worth mentioning. First thing was the TVs in the whole hotel had terrible reception but this was apparently due to a cable company issue that was out of their control, so I guess it was bad timing. Second, some rooms in my party had a hard time getting decent wifi service. The front desk told them they could reset the router but not much else. Third, there were a few pockets of unsavory looking people hanging around the hotel. Perhaps some were guests but they seemed sketchy. This included a couple of lot lizards that we're lurking around, probably due to the semi trucks in the parking lot. Didn't have any incidents myself and didn't really feel unsafe as I was there to sleep and I slept fine. Hopefully this place isn't a regular draw for vagrants as it didn't seem to be the other times I've stayed here.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business