“Great Place To Stay”

Riverside Inn Dallas
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I really liked this motel my room was clean and quiet, the bed was very comfortable! I enjoyed the view I had with the creek right behind it and took a nice walk through the woods on the other side of the creek. I will stay there again soon:)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jody S

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The motel was dirty and disgusting. The beds were dirty and it smelled. Never stay there. Plus the owners were rude. they should be shot down by the bbb. It is the worst motel i have stayed in at a long time. It really sucked i payed 65 buxks for a hell hole. no gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank samuel l
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I just returned from a three night stay at the Riverside Inn, Dallas, Oregon. While not a luxury hotel, for the budget price I found my hotel room:
1. Clean,
2. Quiet (even with the hotel fully occupied),
3. Had a very comfortable bed,
4. Had good Air Conditioning,
5. Had a good shower, with plenty of hot water, water pressure, and clean towels,
6. Had working TV, mini-fridge, and microwave (but no alarm clock - bring your own or use the feature on your cell telephone),
7. Had plenty of parking,
8. Was well located near many food stores, fast food restaurants, restaurants, gas stations, and major roadways, and
9. Had a friendly and very patient Hotel Manager, "Drew", who provided me me with simply understood directions to where I needed to go in the area, and back to the Portland International Airport (about 1.5 hours north). Drew, I made it!

When making a reservation at Riverside Inn, try to speak with Drew. He can give you instructions right to his doorstep. Also, ask for a newly renovated room. Drew mentioned that a few are planned.

If I return to the area, I will surely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room, if available.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ABSchulz
Reviewed 10 July 2012

There are only 2 motels in Dallas Oregon, so we really didn't have any choice as the Best Western was fully booked. The room stank of stale cigarette smoke. The bedding was filthy!!! All of it, the sheets smelled like they had not been changed since the last guests, the pillows were covered in really disgusting stains and the comforters had old food and black hair stuck to it. Just Gross. We barely got any sleep and had to use our own bedding. Also, the Wifi barely worked on any of my devices. I had to keep calling down to the front desk to ask about it, but every time I spoke to someone at this motel, I was greeted with a bad attitude. The staff (owners) are VERY RUDE!!! The room is very small. The TV was up so high we had to break our necks to see it!!!! Total RIP OFF!!! My advice is to keep on driving or go to the Best Western in town.

Room Tip: Go to a different Motel!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LiveForTravel13

Been to Riverside Inn Dallas? Share your experiences!