“Fun little stop off on the way to the coast”

Chateau Bianca Winery
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Chateau Bianca carries on the fine winemaking traditions of a family who brought its customs from Germany to the West Coast.
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My husband and I stopped at the winery on the way to the coast. You pay $5.00 for wine tasting, ( you get several samples) and if you buy wine, I think they wave the tasting fee. I didn't do the tasting, but my husband enjoyed it. We did buy some wine for Christmas gifts and it was very good.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"wines"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2010

Stopped at this winery after reading an article about great pinots in OR with great value. Glad we stopped! Greg was knowledgable and had us taste a variety of pinots, all at reasonable prices. What a concept! This winery will be one that we look forward to visiting again and recommending to our OR friends!