“Very clean and great view”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Paradise7...
“Very clean and great view”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The back patio was the best part because of the view.

The house was clean and everything worked. There were plenty of clean towels, a few bars of soap and mini shampoos and toilet paper. Enough for a few days.

I did not have any issues finding street parking when I went (not on a holiday) and the neighbors didn't bother me at all.

The only issue that I had was the instructions for the front door and WIFI were not correct but luckily I was able to use my problem solving skills to figure it out on my own because the 24/7 support number never picked up and it was only 6pm.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing