“Good Bar-B-Q Shack”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Solid Bar-B-Q joint. I had the pork sliders, which came with cole slaw, plus the potato salad and beans. Wife had the pulled pork sandwich. Competent, nicely done. I had the pie, afterwards. Peach. Skip the pie, as the filling is way too thick and not because of the fruit.

1  Thank polaris22
There are newer reviews for Bonepile BBQ

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I have been there several times and it's always good. BBQ isn't easy but Bonepile has got it figured out We stop by every time we're in town!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I must say, this is some of the best BBQ pork I've ever tasted. I'm especially a fan because the meats are local and fresh. The walls of memorabilia make for an entertaining atmosphere. You gotta add bacon to your sandwich, it's to die for. I'll return again and bring some friends.

2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a funky place inside. A visual treat of memorabilia line the walls. Pulled pork sandwiches are huge and delicious, especially if you smother with house barbecue sauce. I have not tried anything else here. I want to come try an outdoor barbecue in the summer, though. Sounds good and a lot of fun. But, if nothing else, go have a pulled pork sandwich and enjoy the food and atmosphere. Unique!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We just pulled over on a whim and were rewarded with deliciously prepared bbq! love when you can order your brisket, pulled pork or ribs by the pound. cole slaw was fresh and inspired, not laden with mayo. i was in the company of my husband & mom plus infant, we all enjoyed our food. Love, love, love that their meats were locally sourced! fun & funny decor, it's a pit place - I like other diners' suggestion to do take out. I dinged it on families with children category bc no changing table in br.

2  Thank LeeKarmei