“Good”

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olympia, Washington
“Good”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here and enjoyed the different fish dishes we had ordered. My only complaint is that we were charged $5 for a small side salad to go along with our meal.

Visited April 2014

Vernon, Canada
“Seafood with atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Without a doubt the best clam chowder on the Oregon coast.
Love the menu but our favourite has to be the baked sole stuffed with crab and shrimp. Very cozy friendly atmosphere with live entertainment in the evening. We first visited the Sea Hag about 25 years ago and it has been a must visit whenever we visit the Oregon coast

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Simply reliable”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've been here a few times now. Years prior I may have given a 5. Though I will always appreciate the food, atmosphere and the legendary Gracie herself, the restaurant has slightly declined since my prior visits. I've noticed prices have increased. I was a bit disappointed with how fatty the steak was in spite of its incredible flavor. The drinks were delicious and flavorful, albeit, quite strong. The service is always an upside. Prompt, courteous, and never constant or overbearing. The merchandise near the front lobby is a nice touch. So was the décor. The Sea Hag is not what it was. Which is to say it's gone from great to pretty good. Still in all, there are many worse choices in the area. I still wouldn't pass up the experience.

• Visited March 2014
“Old standby still delivers”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have always enjoyed the Sea Hag whenever we came to Depoe Bay, and this visit was no exception. The chowder is delicious, fried scallops are light and crispy on the outside without being overdone on the inside, and the fries are fresh-tasting and pipin hot. The welldrunk was good and strong, and my dayghter's hot chocolate tasted like it was made from scratch. Our server came back to check on us several times, and service was fast. Prices are in line with anything else on the Oregon Coast and even a couple of bucks cheaper per dish than nearby chowder places. It's cozy inside, which is a plus on a blustery day. We'll always come back!

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“great chowder and chips”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Have eaten here about 6 or 7 times and have always ordered a bowl of chowder and the cod fish & chips because they're so good. It's a little pricey but it's not out of line with any other place along the coast. I can't speak for anything else on the menu as my girlfriend always orders the halibut fish and chips which she loves. I did go look at the salad bar once thinking I might order something else but didn't look like anything special so went with the old stand-by; great chowder (one of the best on the coast), great fish & chips.

• Visited February 2014