“By-Pass”
Review of Gracie's Sea Hag

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Gracies used to be good and sometimes very good, never excellent. But as of late it's horrid.
Service was the worst I think I've ever experienced in recent years. 2 Waitresses and s-l-o-w service. The chowder was awful!!!! I found2 clams in my bowl of it. The menu said garlic bread came with our dinners and no one got any. We ran out of drinks and wasn't asked if we'd like more until after we were done. No tip left but here's one for ya, quit the business!
Sea Hag is permanently off our list. So sad...

4  Thank Ratfink2u

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I knew Gracie well, when she wasn't putting on a show and dancing for the nickels and dimes of tourists, she was a hag... But her restaurants were good, notwithstanding the incessant bottle banging.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Although we have not had dinner there, the breakfast is great. Since we're locals and have had a chance to check out other spots, this is our choice for breakfast in Depoe Bay.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Have gone to and enjoyed the Sea Hag for over twenty yesrs. One of my favorites for sure. Still love Michael Dane and his music. Now tho, prices have gone much higher, drinks are in smaller glasses and short pours compared to before, and service doesn't have the same smile and warmth. Bringing back good value and a fun warm atmosphere for customers would go a long way. It's why we all went for so many years... help us to help you.

1  Thank Marti M
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had lunch here and enjoyed the different fish dishes we had ordered. My only complaint is that we were charged $5 for a small side salad to go along with our meal.