“Know what you are getting into.”
Review of Gracie's Sea Hag

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We went here for our last meal on our trip, big mistake. We like a "special" meal for our "last" meal. This did not fit the bill, it was simple, laid back and family oriented. I'm sure the food is good, that is why we picked it. But as far as atmosphere for a more romantic type meal, forget it. We ended up leaving, I did not even drink the drink I ordered. Shameful waste of vodka.

1  Thank wrinkldogs
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The food was delicious and the atmosphere was nice. The A/C was making us a little too cold, but other than that it was very nice.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I both had the fish and chips here, along with some delish Chowder. Neither of us are big seafood fans...but this was great tasting to us!

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We sat on the lounge side which was very pleasant. There was only two other people in the lounge. Nice and quiet. The service was quick and friendly. I had the halibut and my wife had the tuna melt. Overall a decent meal. Two normal size halibut wedges, with fries and a stick of garlic bread. The garlic bread was nothing special and I am still wondering where the garlic was. Not a place I would crave to go back to but I certainly would not rule it out either.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Staying in Depoe Bay on a Sunday/Monday and looking for a place to have dinner can be a challenge . Found Garcies open and gave it a try. Great menu, prices average for the area, and the staff was very good. Meal was great and plenty of it . Overall we enjoyed our meal and the visit