“GREAT FOOD”
Review of Gracie's Sea Hag

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2014

On our road trip to the Oregon coast we stoppe here for lunch. The food is GREAT !!! I had a Prime Melt sandwich which was ver very good with tons of meat on it. My wife had the Ling Cod fish and chips which were also very good. Highly recommend eating here and would stop again on another trip to Oregon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had eaten here years ago, and thought the clam chowder was excellent. This time, we were disappointed all the way around. The chowder was ok. We decided to split a Louie with crab and shrimp. What we got was a mountain of iceberg lettuce with a small dab of shrimp and a small dab of crab for a VERY large price. We hardly saw our waitress until we were done, and she hurried us up with the check, all the while saying "no rush" but never even asked if we wanted dessert. Stay away. There are lots better places to eat for way less money - see my review of Tidal Raves (also in Depoe Bay).

1  Thank buddytd
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

8 of us went for dinner and the service was excellent. Especially for 8 of us
Those that had fish and chips and burgers really enjoyed them
Those of us that had seafood or steak dishes not so much especially for the price. Although the crab and shrimp au gratin with French fries mixed in was apparently the best seafood poutine ever! Clam chowder was also probably the least favourite of all the restaurants we have tried here. Atmosphere was more like a diner. I don't think we'd go for dinner again. Maybe lunch but then there's so many places we didn't get to try on this trip that I doubt we'd even go again for lunch

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stopped in at about 3:30, so it was between lunch and dinner. It wasn't crowded, so we got a table right in front with a nice view of the bay. The sun had just started to peek out from behind the clouds. The meal was good: my daughter had the codfish sandwich, my wife had the cod fish & chips and, because I had a hankering for an oyster poboy, got the oyster sandwich. I also opted away from fries and got a cup of the clam chowder. Everything was fresh and tasted great. The service was friendly and attentive. Would stop in again if I had the opportunity.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went in there for lunch last week and after being sat at a table, we waited about 15 minutes before flagging someone down, who turned out to be our waitress. She took our drink and food orders and then about 20 minutes later the drinks came, all wrong. She looked at us like we were the ones who got it wrong, after correcting that, the food came and that was okay, we finished our meal (starving) before we got the drink refills and never received the condiments we asked for. The best part was when we noticed that my dad had been charged $3.50 for his cup of clam chowder. He ordered the sandwich with the cup, as an option. He was served the fries too, but did not want them, so he didn't eat them. Upon asking the server, she stared at him and said I thought you wanted it as an addition. He said no. It was the most painful awkward silence...then she said, so are you ready to pay? I wish I was joking. incredibly bad. I will not be going back, it changed the entire mood for the day.