“Typical American Mexican Food”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: View
Description: When you want a satisfying and authentic Mexican dining experience, come to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant. We offer a full menu of mouthwatering Mexican specialties, all prepared with the freshest ingredients available. We are family run and operated, proudly serving the Northwest for over 30 years, Lincoln County for over 20 years, and now Depoe Bay for 3 years. Now the best Mexican cuisine is right here in your neighborhood; For a south-of-the-border atmosphere right here in Depoe Bay, visit Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant today!
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Having lived in Mazatlan for 4 years, my wife and I love authentic Mexican food. This place serves American/Mexican food. It is very good American/Mexican food. I ordered the enchilada/taco plate and my wife ordered the enchilada plate with shredded beef. Both dishes were very good but bland so we asked for some extra hot salsa to kick it up. That helped a lot. You look at the menu and it has all the usual fare. Enchiladas, tacos, fajitas, burritos, etc.. Same menu you see at every other American/Mexican restaurant. Service is fast and friendly. Reasonably priced. Great view of the ocean.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We are local and eat here fairly often. We love the tortilla soup, chips and salsa and the bean dip! Service is always friendly and excellent; prices are reasonable. Would recommend it if you have a craving for Mexican food while on the coast!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food was okay. We didn't really like the sauce that was on our fajitas. The waitress was very nice and polite. Food was served quickly. The restaurant is small; therefore, conversations are easily overheard. While we were trying to enjoy our meal it was interrupted by some patrons who didn't know what appropriate restaurant conversation should be. It caused us to finish our meal quickly and leave. I know it isn't the restaurant's fault but perhaps the waitress, who knew the patrons could have asked them to tone it down a little.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Mom and I had a great dinner there last night. I had the seafood soup. Very good broth with octopus and other tender pieces of fish. shrimp, oysters, and clams. Yummy! Nice view. Great service. All good!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Small restaurant with friendly service and good food. In a nutshell, here is what I like about this place......Lunch specials for under $6.00 (nice portions); no-hassle substitutions; great view of ocean from almost anywhere; comfortable bench seating; willingness to correct food order errors (rarely happens); friendly service. This place is an excellent value and has the best mole sauce I've tasted anywhere.