“Really great Thai food in an unexpected location.”
Review of Thai Bay

Thai Bay
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened July 2011. Excellent food with a great view of the boats in the harbor.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

While this could be considered a hole in the wall for location don't let that stop you the food is excellent some of the best I've had! The dishes are flavorful and fresh and they are not your run if the mill Thai. The curry was excellent and the Pad Thai not too sweet. Love this place and we stop when ever we can headed down the coast.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We ordered take out from here as an easy dinner our first night in town, and what a wonderful surprise! We ordered a variety of dishes, and not a single one disappointed. Everything was fresh, well cooked and full of flavor! Who'd have guessed our new favorite Thai restaurant would be on the coast?! Definitely worth checking out when you're in town.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended and totally lived up to its reputation! The food was excellent. I had the Crying Tiger and my wife had peanut sauce curry. The owner was delightful! We will definitely comeback to try the other menu items when we are visiting . Ped, thanks and tell your brother everything was wonderful!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Just had a scrumptious dinner tonight at Thai Bay. Excellent food! Had enough to take leftovers home for dinner tomorrow night. I have been wanting to try this little restaurant for some time now and I am so glad I finally did. The Fried Rice with Pineapple, cashews and shrimp was amazing. I also had the Yaki Soba noodles with beef. Wonderful!! I have a new favorite place to eat now in Depoe Bay!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place is owned by a husband & wife team that do a pretty good job. The menu is pretty standard and the food decent. It's a hole in the wall with no atmosphere so we always order our food to go. We like the Thai Pineapple fried rice and Pad cashew nut stir fry with chicken.