“The place for pizza.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The folks are friendly and you will not find a better pizza in Lincoln County! The chicken strips and curly fries are also extremely good.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had the taco pizza, a burger, fries, and mozzarella sticks plus drinks - hey we were hungry! Mixed drinks were a little spendy but had a good time, food was good, lost money on the video slots, but hey, pool is always free so that made up for it! Might be our new hangout.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I think with some updating this place could be a real gem, along the highway. Bartender invented a drink she shared with me when I said I wanted a nightcap but not too sweet. It was good, and all I know is it had pear in it. She was wise and didn't part with her personal recipe.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Every time I have been to the Tide Pool Pub the service is outstanding and the food great. Pizza is the specialty and at this place a 7" will feed two people. I have tried the burgers, clam strips, beer batter fries and they are all very good.

1  Thank travelsaavy52024
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We travel to Depoe Bay every summer and go to this pub several times mostly for their great food. Do not let the looks or the fact that it's a pub fool you. They have the best pizza in town and we have seen a lot of locals order from here. We look forward to Thursday nights when they have their taco special with the best tasting tacos, with choice of hard or soft shell. Their order of french fries is huge! We have also enjoyed their calm strips. The servers are friendly and we always feel welcomed there.

1  Thank Roberto C