Depoe Baykery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Depoe Bay
Reviewed 8 July 2013

They have Fagosa bread that is KILLER! Their donuts and pastries are soooo good. My husband loved their raspberry fritter. Their macaroons are amazing!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went for the marionberry filled bear claws, but it was the buttermilk bars and peanut butter filled that sold us. A little difficult to find, we headed south of Surfrider Resort and it turned out to be north of the hotel. The coffee was so-so but the pastries were delicious and the owner was friendly and informative.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The Baykery offers a lot of donut and breakfast pastry options. They claim to use potato flour...I didn't notice much difference in terms of flavor. The donuts were very good and fresh. The crullers were excellent but the real star for me was the marionberry filled bear claws which were excellent. The dough was both tender and chewy and the filling wasn't overly swee and let the fruit flavor standout. Service was friendly and helpful

Reviewed 26 May 2013

If you are a fan of spudnuts this place makes the very best I've ever tasted! Not exactly in Depoe Bay but a bit north on the same highway, don't miss this spot. The owner used to sell Spudnuts as a kid and when he opened his bakery he went looking for the opportunity to add them to his roster. I thought the best spudnuts were those made in Richland WA, but I was wrong, these take the prize. He also makes a whole range of other freshly baked goodies, and good coffee.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The owners have to be the nicest people in the world! A great example of a "real" small business that cares about customer service. I have ordered (from CA) for the last 2 yrs. surprise b-day cakes for my son who serves in the Coast Guard and THE OWNER hand-delivered them to his station on his special day-and they would not charge me an extra fee (who does that in today's world?). Then, they sent me samples of their wonderful macaroons and healthy granola bars (right up my son's alley) and what a surprise that was; they were excellent and certainly unexpected. DO NOT pass up this bakery, stop in and check out their excellent fresh baked goods while in D.B. Good food, good folk and hard workers, who deserve to be appreciated! There's a few CEOs out there that could learn a thing or two from these people.