“Aptly named!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tidal Raves
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quad Cities USA
“Aptly named!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Third time here for me and this is THE place to eat in Depoe Bay. Friendly, attentive service; great menu; outstanding view. Smoked salmon chowder was a great start and the halibut over crab risotto was quite possibly the best piece of fish I've ever enjoyed. Like any good restaurant, getting a table may be difficult. But it's worth the wait at Tidal Raves. Can't wait for our next dining experience there!

Berlin
“Top notch, view, value, service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Arrived randomly without a reservation. Was offered a place to sit in reception, a drink if I wanted one and a menu to peruse.

20mins later I had a table - good going so far.

Great views, reasonably priced food. Decent portions, good service, willingness to split a plate. Range of beers. Can't fault this place. If I'm ever in Depoe bay again I'd go back, and would recommend to anyone I know passing through.

1 Thank Karl_10117
Issaquah, Washington
“Great Food, Exceptional Ocean View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

It has been a while since we tried Tidal Raves, but it was just as good as we remember. At some point the restaurant was renovated and seems much more open now. We enjoyed lunch with some friends. I had the Pan fried Rockfish that was outstanding!...a great presentation with a shrimp salsa (lots of shrimp) and over a smoked salmon-potato cake (wow…the smoked salmon in the potato cake was an amazing treat for the taste buds!). Our friends really enjoyed the fried oysters and fish tacos. A reservation is a good idea for lunch and I’m sure for dinner (I’d say it’s probably the best restaurant between Newport and Lincoln City). Lunch was very busy and we waited a while for our meals to be served with no feedback from our server, so I’d say the service didn’t match the food quality, but definitely a must if you are anywhere near Depoe Bay on the Central Oregon coast.

Portland, Oregon
“Best View, Best Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We are frequent visitors to Depoe Bay and each time we visit we make a point of enjoying at least one meal at Tidal Raves. Their wine list is extensive. The food ranges from comfort fish & chips to artisan choices. The Spinach Oyster Bisque Soup is stellar!

Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Very Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had lunch at TR two days in a row, and the service was slow both days. The food was really good in some cases but not exceptional - example the clam chowder was thin, and the decadent chocolate brownie desert was supposed to be heated but arrived cold and hard. I just figured that was how they wanted it. The view probably makes up for any weak spots in going there. I wonder if they're cruising on their reputation a bit?