“Outstanding food, beautiful view of the Oregon Coast”
Review of Tidal Raves

Tidal Raves
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the food and the service at this wonderful small restaurant. We had to wait an hour, since it was a summer weekend, however did not regret it. My wife and I both enjoyed our meals, desserts and "adult beverages." And the service was wonderful too. Clearly the best restaurant in Depoe Bay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My wife and I recently ate lunch at this restaurant. We both had the Salmon Chowder with salad. It was excellent and the views from the restaurant are superb as well. The wait staff is friendly and efficient.
Be sure and make reservations for dinner during the summer months as this place is popular!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We have made it a point to eat at tidal raves every time we are in the Lincoln city area. Consistently over the last 10 years my meals have been excellent. Desserts, cocktails and mains are always consistently delicious. Best restaurant along the entire Oregon coast. Make reservations, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Third time here for me and this is THE place to eat in Depoe Bay. Friendly, attentive service; great menu; outstanding view. Smoked salmon chowder was a great start and the halibut over crab risotto was quite possibly the best piece of fish I've ever enjoyed. Like any good restaurant, getting a table may be difficult. But it's worth the wait at Tidal Raves. Can't wait for our next dining experience there!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Arrived randomly without a reservation. Was offered a place to sit in reception, a drink if I wanted one and a menu to peruse.

20mins later I had a table - good going so far.

Great views, reasonably priced food. Decent portions, good service, willingness to split a plate. Range of beers. Can't fault this place. If I'm ever in Depoe bay again I'd go back, and would recommend to anyone I know passing through.

1  Thank Karl_10117