“Best on the West Coast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Depoe Bay
Pana Sea Ah Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Depoe Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I have stayed here many times. The rooms and the views are spectacular. The proprietor Bob is the best cook and baker. Bob is so personable and loves to visit with his guests. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Its like being at home, just better. If you need a place to dine just ask Bob, he recommends only the best. We would and have recommend this Inn to many of our friends. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We just returned from our stay at this B&B and it was fantastic! My husband surprised me with this as a late valentine's day getaway, and he did an amazing job! We stayed in the Pacific room with beautiful views of the ocean from the bed and personal jacuzzi tub. Everything seemed very clean and tidy. There were rules and expectations of guests, however, it's understandable to try and keep the home as nice as you left it.
Bob's breakfasts were amazing! They left us full enough that we didn't need lunch. Fresh fruit, OJ, coffee, breads, homemade granola, and a main course made breakfast great!
I had an in room massage and it was amazing as well. It seemed like Bob really catered to guests and make sure their stay was the best it could be, but still left us alone so we did not feel like "staff" was always around. I think that Bob's trust in his guests helped make the stay actually feel like it was your own home.
Next time we will return and use the "dog friendly" room!
Thank you Bob and Mary!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Gorgetraveler156
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed in the Innkeepers room - great room with a view! I would rate this B&B a 10 star, if that was possible. Everything was first class - from the Bob's attention to detail to the food. We will be back!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed 2 nights celebrating our anniversary. The house is lovely with an expansive view of the ocean. Bob, the owner, is extremely hospitable and a great cook. Our room, The Innkeepers, had a king bed which was very comfortable and roomy, a fireplace and a deck. As others have said, "Bob and Mary take great pride in maintaining a perfectly wonderful" experience at their B & B.
You will be treated warmly and royally. Thank you for a fantastic time at your B & B.

Janet and Rick

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rrwolff
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great Hosts, perfect location, fantastic food, just an overall Great Stay. The attention to all the small details were above my expectations. I am sold on being a repeat customer and I will tell everyone that I know that wants to be pampered and have awesome conversations. Thanks again Bob!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Godink
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Over many years and many reviews i have never rated anywhere 5 stars...until today. Rather than repeat the accolades provided by others I will simply say if you can find a better place stay there. The owners take great pride in maintaining a perfectly wonderful B & B. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Traveler1Denver_Co
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had a really nice time at Pana Sea Ah. Everything is clean, tastefully decorated, wonderful view of the ocean and the breakfasts are fabulous! I also slept like a baby because the bed was so comfortable and with nice pillows. Bob was very helpful and delightful. I will be going back and spreading the word!!! Thank you Bob!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Beach themed room and truly enjoyed it.