“super clean and friendly”
Review of Trollers Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Depoe Bay
Trollers Lodge
Ranked #6 of 7 Depoe Bay B&B and Inns
Port Alberni B.c.
“super clean and friendly”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

again we have stayed here the place is so well maintained. Great beaches to walk the dogs and so close to all the shops in Depoe Bay. Plan on finding time to spend a week and further explore the wonderful coast.

Room Tip: try 7 or 12
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Aumsville, Oregon
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We rented the two suites that had two bedrooms. The managers are super nice and the place is clean and comfortable. This makes my fourth time staying with them. The have a great website and is true to what you are seeing.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Grams54
Redmond, Oregon
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We stayed there with our hole family and too start off the man was rude too us then yelled at one of our kids when he should have came too one of us adults if he didn't like what they were doing. Second complained about how many towels we needed and said we were not prepared for this many. HELLO you run a hotel you should always be prepared. Then my parents shower flooded. Our beds where hard and i hurt from sleeping on them.Over all we had a horrible stay there and will never come back. They are very rude the man and the lady and they need too learn how too be nicer too there costumers.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jbjtruck87
Vancouver WA
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have stayed at Trollers several times. This time I took my oldest daughter with me. She was enchanted with the old fashioned feel of the motel. It is a pleasure to sit on a bench outside your room and watch the sun set over the Pacific. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. In-room coffee, fridge, current novels on the dresser, television and VCR. (Hundreds of movies available at the office.) Shower is small but the water pressure is great. Within walking distance of the whale watching center and the main street of Depoe Bay. Several fine restaurants close by.

Room Tip: Let the front desk know if you want a view of the ocean or the harbor.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed here with my mother and my do over Thanksgiving. I have to say it was and excellent place to stay. The owners were friendly and accommodating. For the age of the place it was immaculate inside and out. I've stayed at a lot of these coastal places and even the nicer ones usually show their age in one way or another, but not here. In all fairness we only used the place a somewhere to sleep as we were spending the days at the house where the rest of our family was. So, my perspective here from the hours of 10PM to 8AM or so. That being said, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank retrovertigo
Port Alberni B.c.
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I had read a review saying they were not dog friendly. Well, I can tell you they are more than dog friendly . I have a Rottweiler that we show in the. U.S. and we certainly know the hotels that are friendly or not. This hotel is outstanding in its accomodation to your pet. Can't wait to stay here again.

Room Tip: room 112 quiet with corner unit
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank robertpreston543
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights for a get away from Seattle.
We had read the reviews about the small shower/bathroom and had to laugh when we saw it but it was perfect and met our needs. The one bedroom unit was very well furnished, had adequate kitchen facitilies for us to cook a couple dinners at home.
The unit was clean, TV's in both the living room area and bedroom-we took advantage of the variety of DVD's and video tapes that they have for free rental.
The town of Depoe Bay was a nice walk away and was very quaint but touristy.
It was a beautiful sunset though.
All in all for the price it was quite a bargain and very pet friendly-treats upon our arrival in the room for our dog!!
We did see it listed for sale at the local realtor office in Depoe Bay however!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
#3 of 7 in Depoe Bay
Channel House
Channel House
#1 of 7 in Depoe Bay

Been to Trollers Lodge? Share your experiences!