An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort(Depoe Bay)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
ClarionHotels
Four Winds Motel(Depoe Bay)
US$89
US$87
US$131
US$113
Travelocity
Whale Cove Inn(Depoe Bay)
US$532
US$509
Inn at Otter Crest(Otter Rock)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$236
US$211
Siletz Bay Lodge(Lincoln City)
US$166
US$162
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Travelocity
All reviewsjoe and dianfire pitprivate deckrose suiteoregon coastfabulous hostscrashing waveseach morningoutdoor spaceprivate paradisepiece of paradiselove seatwhale watchingunforgettable experiencemini kitchenoff the chartsour honeymoon
Reviewed 17 February 2011

We have stayed at many B&B's but this one is just off the chart for charm and privacy! It is not inexpensive, but believe me when I tell you it is worth every dime. Only 2 suites which makes for a delightful and cozy hideaway, especially since you are on the waters edges on solid rock, just feet above the ocean below. Both suites are delightful and we had a hard time picking one.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2011

What a place! The views from the picture windows in the suite looking out over the ocean are absolutely incredible! We saw whales swimming in the cove closer that I have ever seen on a boat . The suite was very clean and the decor was showed a wonderful attention to detail with many nice "extra touches". The hosts, Joe and Diane were some of the most welcoming and accommodating I have ever met and the breakfast that Joe made was great!. I have stayed a number of places on the Oregon Coast and this is by far the nicest! The price is not cheap but you get what you pay for and this place is worth every cent!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Found Whales Rendezvous throughTripAdvisor in 2009 and decided to try it for my partner's 40th in 2010. I am so glad that I did. It was everything I had hoped for plus so much more!

A b-day card personally signed by the hosts with a balloon, flowers, and chocolate awaited us as we entered the room. Their breaksfasts were so good that my partner's frequent comment was: "Oh, wow..." (ask for the Honey Pecan French toast). The view was utterly amazing and the feeling of privacy while sitting on the deck was fabulous! But, the best part of it all were the hosts - Joe and Dian. They are warm, sensitive, caring and most of all you can tell that running this B&B is their passion. It is something you can sense and see in everything, from the details in the room decor to the ingredients in the food.

In the end, my partner had more of an experience than I had hoped for and I would sincerely say that it wasn't just from having fun counting how many items had roses (sea rose suite), but it was from meeting Joe and Dian and seeing their joy and thoughtfulness in serving us.

Reviewed 19 November 2010

Whales Rendezvous is a beautiful, cozy and awe inspiring getaway on the Oregon Coast. Owners Joe and Dian are two of the nicest people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. They made our stay more then perfect with their exceptional living accommodations, gourmet breakfasts (and i mean GOURMET!!), and a heartwarming personal touch that I have yet to experience at any other Bed and Breakfast. I was celebrating my 25th birthday at Whale Rendezvous and I felt as if I was staying with my own family. Joe and Dian had a beautiful, personalized birthday basket waiting for me when I arrived, which started off the weekend in the best way. The room was so beautiful, with Joe's custom carpentry work and Dian's amazing eye for design, I never wanted to leave! The view from the room was unlike anything i could have ever imagined. Their oceanic back yard is filled with whales, seals, and other sea life which you can enjoy from either, the cozy fireside seats in your room, or from the large outside deck, complete with fire pit and glacier rock garden. I would recommend Whales Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast to anyone who is looking for a relaxing getaway from the stress of daily life. Thank you Joe and Dian for making my Birthday so unforgettable!

Reviewed 18 November 2010

Our stay at the Whales Rendezvous was fantastic. From the moment we checked in, we felt pampered. Hosts/owners, Joe and Dian greeted us warmly. Our very private suite with an unbelievable view of the ocean was amazing. Joe and Dian thought of every amenity including but not limited to binoculars, movies, books, games, umbrellas, popcorn and the makings for s'mores for roasting on our private outdoor patio . They even had an anniversary card, heart balloon and fresh flowers waiting for us. We were greeted each morning with cheerful smiles when our hosts delivered a fabulous fresh cooked, gourmet breakfast to our suite. We loved the relaxing time, soaking in the beautiful handiwork of our Creator and look forward to the next stay at this wonderful B&B.