“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Depoe Bay
An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous
Ranked #4 of 7 Depoe Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife and I had an excellent stay. Breakfast was wonderful and evenings with the fire and toasting marshmallows was wonderful. Joe and Dian were very helpful and got us reservations at the restaurant nearby. We can not wait to go back!

Room Tip: Both suites are excellent. We chose the Ocean Bouquet Suite because of the small garden and private...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2travelisfun
There are newer reviews for An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at Whales Rendezvous Oct. 30-Nov. 2, 2013. It is everything I expected and more. Joe and Dian are the kindest most sincere people and they were truly amazing. We stayed in the Sea Rose Suite and the ocean view was majestical. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. The little hide-a-way provided the atmosphere we were looking for and it allowed us to seek spiritual refuge. The experience made us feel like we had walked from one room in our home to one room into our friends home. We are very excited to return in April.

Room Tip: Although we chose the Sea Rose Suite we were able to see the other room also. Both rooms are very c...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toni416
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I stayed Oct. 4 and 5th and loved every minute of our stay. We picked their B&B after reading stellar reviews for two years. We finally decided to plan our trip around the stay at their place. In the reviews, Joe and Dian were consistently praised for such a lovely B&B that was just feet from the water. From the linens to the gourmet breakfasts to the private deck with firepit, every detail was covered. It was above and beyond, the best experience we've had in staying at a B&B. You won't go wrong booking either suite, as both are decorated with beautiful furniture and have full views of the water, just 55 feet from your window. Thanks Joe and Dian for making us feel like family, we will be back! Alan and Rosemary

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rosemaryj333
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed at the Whales Rendezvous October 14 - 16, 2013. Hands down the best B&B I have ever stayed in. Joe and Dian are warm and engaging hosts. While I took books to read, I didn't even finish one. It was hard to read when you can sit on the deck, watch the birds and waves, and listen to the surf. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room with the private deck, but was able to look at the other room. You can't go...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mbak633
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Visiting Whales Rendezvous for the second time felt a lot like coming home for the holidays. You are arriving at a place with the warmest welcoming atmosphere, an amazing piece of pacific shoreline at your doorstep and most importantly the perfect hosts.

The hideaway they so lovingly created with the cozy suite from where you can watch whales already before breakfast, the great homemade food, the spacious wooden deck with a warming fireplace as well as Joe and Dian themselves are the perfect recipe for a dream vacation.

Room Tip: Both suites are terrific!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Silvia U
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This B&B far surpassed our expectations by a long haul!! It was the first night of our honeymoon and we could not have stayed at a better place. When we arrived we were greeted by a warm hug! Definitely not what you would expect, and get from a hotel. We hadn't even stepped out of our car when they greeted us and felt instantly welcomed, and treated like we were with family. We were amazed at how private the room was, and how it was so different from any other B&B we've ever seen. The views were spectacular!! We liked how we could see the view of the ocean from our shower and having the deck next to us where we could step outside into a private oasis was amazing! Even though the weather was dreary the weather didn't phase us a bit because the rooms were so beautiful. We loved all of the details, including the rose accents, bowl sinks and romantic colors throughout the room. They put a lot of thought into everything. The food in the morning was fantastic! The best part was seeing Dian and Joe's smiling faces while they served us! This B&B is worth every penny and would highly recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed at Whales Rendezvous September 7-13 and chose to do the vacation rental package. It was a wonderful week, and as I said to Joe and Dian when we left, it felt like coming home.....only better! Where else can you find such beauty and serenity in your room and see such gorgeous views out the many windows? You're so close to the ocean that at times it feels you're a part of it, especially when whales come right up to the rocks beneath your private deck. WOW! That was one of the most thrilling moments of my life, to hear that 45 ton creature inhaling and exhaling right below us.
The Sea Rose Suite is luxurious and very pretty but also practical and filled with all you'll need. It's a delightful place to just be and relax. In fact that was my problem; my husband wanted to do things and I would have been happy to never leave our suite. Joe and Dian have created the perfect space and made sure there's nothing to want or need, but if you do they're there in a heartbeat.
This place really IS just what you see online, only pictures will never do it justice. Walking down the steps to your suite is like entering another world where everything seems to sparkle and your troubles vanish. I can't recommend it highly enough. Wherever I travel the accommodation and location will always be compared to Whales Rendezvous, and I can tell you that I've yet to find a place that comes anywhere close to being comparable. Can't wait to go back again and again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 7 in Depoe Bay
Channel House
Channel House
#2 of 7 in Depoe Bay

Been to An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous? Share your experiences!