Stayed here some years ago and it was to die for, new, fresh and the view was right on a Cliff overlooking the ocean, now it still has the view, but is in need of a complete restoration, rooms tired and worn, doors banged and damaged, restaurant tired. But still has the view, and a fireplace in room and comfort tops on bed, price is high for what you get. Friendly staff in both hotel and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" famous for whale watching or reserve a trip for deep sea fishing. Visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not and the wax Museum. We are within a few miles of golfing, kayaking and waterfall hiking trails. There is no need to leave the Surfrider at all to simply watch the resident pod of whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean from the comfort of your room or the restaurant and bar. The beach access takes you down to search for agates, make a beach fire and watch the waves crash into the unique rocky outcropping. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 80 people and full catering available for weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay